Tampa area T society???

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have a mature female OBT. Not so sure I'm interested in breeding her at all. I'll think about it a bit =) Anyone breeding is doing a 50/50 correct?
Generally, yes, it's a 50/50. I wouldn't have an issue keeping more if you don't want them though. ;)

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Does anyone have a MM Aphonopelma Sp. New River or know where to get one?? I am sure someone on the boards has one but I am trying to keep it within TATS. I have a female that needs to be bred.

Kris

reptscue

Arachnopeon
I have an old A sp New River that if he is fine by the time of the meeting you can have. :) Heh... you don't have anything to lose.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow, Joe, it looks great!
Thanks.

By the way guys, my second female OBT molted (the one someone was supposed to buy from me last meeting but didn't show, I have actually forgotten who it was). So now I have a mature male and two females. Looks like I'll have OBT slings for everyone soon.

--Joe

JC50

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Tats

Where do the Tampa area people usually meet?I am also in the port richey area if you are looking for members.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll send you a PM, but we meet n Zephyrhills. Next meeting is the 23rd! Thanks for the interest.

craig84

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So are all the meets in zephyrhills? I will have to attend one of these sometime:rolleyes: