Tampa area T society???

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have added you both to the mailing list!! The next meeting is on THIS COMING SATURDAY at my place in Lakeland. Details will be in the email. :)

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tats

Next meeting is this coming Saturday! Email will be sent out within a day or two with details. If you are not on our list and would like to be, PM me your email address!

At the meeting, we will have a couple of pairings and some great discussion. Bring spiders that need to be sexed or exuvia to put under the microscope.

Lots to talk about!

Jill and Joe, you both have been officially added. :)

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I hope all is going well. I see another Ocalian has take my place.. Good good. Havn't been to a scabies meeting yet here but one is coming up soon. The FL woods are definately better but we do have mountains.......{D

Miss ya guys...

Kris

P.s - Katy: check paypal.

Rindy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey

Joy and I are coming and I think she has a newbie that she may bring... he has a pink toe... remember your first T?
Anyway... Just letting you know we are going to be there- Kris, I wish you were at last meeting, I brought my own wheel chair (well, it was Johns, but I brought it in and used it)...
Kat do you need me to bring chairs? I have 8 folding chairs

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
someone new bumped this thread, and it doesn't really matter which one we use. What matter is that people are getting involved and staying involved. :)

Maylee, it would be great if you could bring some folding chairs! I have a few chairs, but it seems like this is going to be a bigger meeting. Glad you are coming.

Miss you Kris! Hope California is treating you well. Eventually, I have more fangs to send you.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
someone new bumped this thread, and it doesn't really matter which one we use. What matter is that people are getting involved and staying involved. :)
Hmm...I'm confused:

Hey all, the other thread was getting long, cumbersome, and a bit ugly, so I was thinking we might just let it die? ;)

Welcome to the new TATS thread.
Katy, if you'd like to start an argument for no reason, that's your perogative. I was merely redirecting to the newest, most current thread. I figured anyone interested would probably want to be privy to the most recent discussion, but I suppose I could be wrong.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just said that it doesn't matter which thread we use - I did not argue with you or anyone else. This thread is our earliest thread and is actually very peaceful. Outdated or not, there's nothing ugly here. Please take your bad attitude toward TATS elsewhere. Thank you! :)

PS: it's spelled "prerogative."

Hmm...I'm confused:

Katy, if you'd like to start an argument for no reason, that's your perogative. I was merely redirecting to the newest, most current thread. I figured anyone interested would probably want to be privy to the most recent discussion, but I suppose I could be wrong.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have no bad attitude towards TATS; where did I say I did?

Thanks for the correction. You learn something new every day.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for a great meeting everyone! Lots of new people and great conversation/food. Pictures will be up on website soon. :)

JAG83

Arachnopeon
Hey y'all

Thanks for the invite to the T Society! I had a great time and was nice meeting everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the Repticon this weekend! as well as the next society meeting!

Joe

Jilly1337

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks for the invite to the T Society! I had a great time and was nice meeting everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the Repticon this weekend! as well as the next society meeting!

Joe
Repticon it THIS weekend?!?! Always when I am trying not to spend too much $$!!!!

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
soooooo umm yeah.I'm moving back to Ocala at the end of this month.. Who'da thought right?? I didn't know what to say or anything but am I allowed back into TATS. I feel kind of lame asking like a kid wanting back into a secret club lol.. but yea...I don't see a problem with it but I thought it would be polite to ask.

Kris

Rindy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I didn't know what to say or anything but am I allowed back into TATS.
Kris[/QUOTE]

yeah, about that.... we will have to come up with some sorta humbling ordeal to put you through.{D Whatcha think guys, maybe he should kiss an OBT or that really pissed off T, what was it? The one that held the threat pose for like the whole meetng...;P (welcome home)

JAG83

Arachnopeon
ha ha

Dude, Ocala! Rock on Man! Well cool, cause I'm still a fairly new member, and thats great & even better that your coming back cause then that means I'm not the FNG anymore.........or does it? lol I just moved there to Ocala my self 2 years ago from southern Fl. Well, It will be great having you back in the group can't wait to meet you and I'm sure everyone else would like havin you back too.

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hell yeah.. I tried to shoot you a p.m. a while back but your inbox was full. I do a lot of hiking and camping if you are interested. I see something evertime I go out, pigs, deer, snakes, aligators as you know, fox, scorpions, jumpers, centipedes, a bear once and so on. I went out (illegally) into the woods next to Silver Springs and saw a bunch of Monekys a pack of Tapir, who'd a thought. Just throwing it out here incase you havn't discovered the "spots". I will be back in 2 weeks. Everyone knows me so I think you still have that status. FNG.

Kris

JAG83

Arachnopeon
Hell yeah.. I tried to shoot you a p.m. a while back but your inbox was full. I do a lot of hiking and camping if you are interested. I see something evertime I go out, pigs, deer, snakes, aligators as you know, fox, scorpions, jumpers, centipedes, a bear once and so on. I went out (illegally) into the woods next to Silver Springs and saw a bunch of Monekys a pack of Tapir, who'd a thought. Just throwing it out here incase you havn't discovered the "spots". I will be back in 2 weeks. Everyone knows me so I think you still have that status. FNG.

Kris
Right on! Cool, I'm down! let me kno when you get here, send me an email.
fordforjoe@yahoo.com