Tampa area T society???

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You silly goober, why wouldn't you be allowed in TATS? lol You always were a member, even though you moved. Will be great to see you again!

JC50

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Kris you were never out of TATS.lol.It will be nice to have you back.

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just felt the need to ask and not just randomly show up to a get-together and be like.. Surprise!! even though I wasn't officially invited..

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Although I'm not really into T's much anymore, I may try to get out to at least one meeting, just to see what all goes on. :)

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There are no "official invites" - we are always happy to have people show up, even if unannounced. :)

Lucara - would be great for you to come to a meeting! Haven't seen you in ages! We have a good time, you wouldn't be bored even if you're not as into tarantulas anymore. :)

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
If I happen to have the day off, which isn't likely, I'll definitely be there! I should know by Weds.

UhOhZombies

Arachnopeon
Hey Katy, we met like a year ago at the Tampa fairgrounds Repticon! I'd like to take part some day. I won't be able to make it on the 5th, but if you could stick me on the mailing list for next time, that would be great. You can PM me for my e-mail address, as I'd rather not stick it here for fear of spambots. Thanks!

Kumonga

Arachnopeon
Tarantulas for placement

Lowry Park Zoo has been contacted by an individual looking to place some unwanted tarantulas. I recalled meeting some members of TATS and wanted to contact you to funnel the information. If an administrator or TATS member could contact us at our official e-mail adress for further information it would be much appreciated.

Herps@LowryParkZoo.com

Thanks