Tampa area T society???

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So can I. But can you draw well?

If so, we need to talk on Tuesday.
Yes, I can draw well.

I was accepted on full scholarship to 2 art schools. :D Didn't want to go to school for art, though. I have designed tattoos for a couple of people and I have done murals around town and at a couple of horse farms, and um...logo for a friend's company. Also random commissions here and there.

I do a lot of very tight realistic pencil.

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can draw as well and so can chaz. I think we all would agree "T.A.T.S" would be somewhere on the shirt.

What about having "T.A.T.S" going vertical down the left side of the shirt and a T design on the right pectoral area. Colors would vary from shirt to shirt. Too complicated?

How much would they be?

gecko_keeper/KBfauna

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think TATS should def be on the shirt somewhere. I used to be able to draw, but it's been years.
What's going on Tuesday?

gecko_keeper/KBfauna

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Can we get several ideas before the next meeting, so we can present them to everyone for a vote? I have an idea, but can't draw until my eyes heal up.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I came up with three designs and wrote down a few more ideas today.

Last edited:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah guys, I think the people who can draw should start some rough drafts; we can go over them at the meeting and I can have them ordered shortly thereafter.

I can't imagine it'll cost more than $10 per shirt for me to get them ordered.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks. :)

Here are some preliminary sketches.

Just basic lettering thing:

Pokie design. :) It lacks detail of course, but it's an idea.

Avic design. I like the incorporation of the T.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Guys,

James is selling M. mesomelas:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=151523

I really want some of these. Is anyone interested in putting in to buy a larger group of them? It'll save on shipping and get us a better deal. I wonder if he'd give a bigger discount on a group of ten..

Anyway, if anyone is interested, message here but please PM me as well so I can get with James before he sells out.

--Joe

EDIT: Actually, we should really consider ordering in 'bulk' from some of the guys online here. It would get us some GREAT breeder stock for the future and also allow us all to get more spiders at cheaper prices. Something to consider, IMO.

Looking at HaploFool's H. albostriatum. Anyone else interested? ;)

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=151243

AND...(last one, I promise!)

Do you think we should start a new thread here just called TATS or something like that so we don't have four question marks in here? I really don't care, just a thought.

Ok I'm done now.

Last edited:

Rindy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Kat draws and paints beautifully- I am eager to see all the artsy ideas

Strix

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just got off the phone with Hexd and he told me to come post hereand hopefully I will be able to attend the next meeting.

I'd love to meet more people in the area.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
In my signature, the TATS link. Post there instead. ;)

Good to have you. Rob, I'm going to e-mail you Strix's e-mail addy to add to the list.

JAG83

Arachnopeon
Wow, meetings in Tampa!!!

I would love to show up to one of these meeting in the Tampa bay area! I'm not to far away located in Ocala! Are the meetings still taking place? if so will some one email me at fordforjoe@yahoo.com
Thank you,

Joe