Tampa area T society???

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's the female, Rob...didn't you buy the male?

Edit: Joe beat me.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So, at the next meeting, who wants to open up a B. vagans eggsac? :D

She's laying right now. :)

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The male is still here, but he's an old, old man now. His butt has shrunken to about the size of a pea - he has refused food since November. He stopped making sperm webs in October.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
And this time we all get to show off our cool new spider-related tattoos. ;)

gecko_keeper/KBfauna

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ummm..... most of mine are dragon tats. But I do have a sweet tribal on my thigh........ No Joe you can't see it. LMAO

Rindy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I can't afford a spider-related TAT...but someday...
I'll have to consider a tat, I got one back in the 70's before good girls got tattoos- but I was 17 and when you are in the Navy at 17 all bets are off!

the vagans sac- is this from that sweet old male you let us interact with? He is such a cool old guy- I for sure want one of his offspring. They are such purdy Ts anyway, besides they are the only Florida taranula I am aware of. Before anyone says they are not from Florida, well neither is most of the "Floridians" {D If you talk to the Seminoles I am fairly certain they would say we are all transplants!
Anyway it sounds like this meeting is gonna be a day for cameras!

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes, you're right! You got to handle the daddy. He's still alive - jumpy, leggy old fella - but sadly I don't think he'll be around for much longer. :(

Also, there's been another unfortunate development...the eggsac was bad. Instead of being a nice soft, fluffy, round sac, it was a hard, flat disk. Momma discarded it, and I opened it up to see what was going on. The eggs were all stuck together hard and looked kinda like a honeycomb. There were a TON of them, but within a day, they all turned black.

I was sad.

I'll have to consider a tat, I got one back in the 70's before good girls got tattoos- but I was 17 and when you are in the Navy at 17 all bets are off!

the vagans sac- is this from that sweet old male you let us interact with? He is such a cool old guy- I for sure want one of his offspring. They are such purdy Ts anyway, besides they are the only Florida taranula I am aware of. Before anyone says they are not from Florida, well neither is most of the "Floridians" {D If you talk to the Seminoles I am fairly certain they would say we are all transplants!
Anyway it sounds like this meeting is gonna be a day for cameras!

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I had one of my OBTs molt out MM two days ago, so we can do OBT breeding as well this coming meeting.

Oh, and for all you curious peeps out there:

Not complete yet, but will be before the next meeting.

Rindy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
OUCH looks painful to me:eek: What are you telling us Joe? Deep inside of you something is clawing/chewing it was out??? :razz: seriously, it does look cool and nice work, it even looks inflammed at the edges of the "peeling" skin.

reptscue

Arachnopeon
Nice work Joe!!!

Hey got a question.... How many people like spicy food that are going to the next meeting?????? :D
I have a homemade recipe for some firey BBQ sauce. :D I don't know what we could eat it with. :confused:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks for the compliments. I do NOT like spicy food. So that's my vote.