Tampa area T society???

Redapache

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey Joe how much do you want for that male P.cam my female molted the day of our meeting.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey Joe how much do you want for that male P.cam my female molted the day of our meeting.
There are too many of us with females for me to be willing to sell him. I think breeding loans are in order. I also think a couple of us need to be there and do what we can to prevent the male from becoming a meal. He's already getting old.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It might be prudent to go ahead and loan him around...P. cambs don't live terribly long in my experience.

Redapache

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm going to put the video on some discs and give you three a copy. (Rob,Joe,and Katy)

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Pretty good video. I'm impressed. :)

Those two who held that OBT have balls of steel. ;)

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Alright, I added that video to my myspace profile:

www.myspace.com/xhexdx

I also removed the private setting so everyone can see. No reason to stay so reclusive anymore.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
After watching that video a couple times, it appears that I'm being short with Maylee when she was asking me questions about holding the OBT.

Maylee,

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to be rude. I was just trying to focus on holding that spider and trying not to do anything to startle it, which meant talking as little as possible. I hope I didn't come off as being rude with you, and I'm sorry if I did.

So yeah, I wanted to throw that out there.

--Joe