Tampa area T society???

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's not too late! We started planning very early so that people would be able to put it on their schedules now to avoid conflicts. :) I just pulled the date out of my hat based on my own Spring Break and when Rob was available. haha

k9teacher (and anyone else who hasn't yet), if you will PM your email address to me (or Gecko_keeper), that would be great. We are going to make up an email list so that everyone can get the info at the same time through the same source. I am really looking forward to this!!

-Katy

gecko_keeper/KBfauna

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
To all who is interested, could you please PM me your email addresses? I would like to keep everyone informed of topics, sugesstions etc..... This way we can coordinate trades, matings or whatever.

Thanks everyone,
GK

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I actually HATE facebook, but I thought itwould be a good way to reach a couple of the facebook addicts that I know. I'm going to join your group too, as soon as I can look at a computer screen without my eyes watering for more than a couple seconds. I have a severe migraine right now.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think I will be able to attend. I need to call Chris (Strix) and verify that he will be coming as well. Hopefully he is and we can split gas. ;)

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great, Joe, glad you're (probably) going to make it. haha

I think I've talked my boyfriend into going...along with a few people I've sold babies to recently.

Redapache

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'll be there!! I'm glad someone is talking about doing this it's about time.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh the "talking about doing this" is done. We ARE doing it. :D

Only what, 2 and a half weeks to go? Yay!

gecko_keeper/KBfauna

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey everyone, we are now within two weeks of our first meeting!!! I emailed an agenda out to everyone last night. If you didn't get it please let me know and I will make sure you get it.

Thanks,
GK

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks Rob, you're awesome for keeping this all together and maintaining the communication. :)

reptscue

Arachnopeon
Well, guess what??????
It looks like I will be attending after all.... If no one minds my mother tagging along....(Katy you met her) She is my partner in crime. :D
I'm not sure if I'll have to work that morning, but I'll be there!!!!

gecko_keeper/KBfauna

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The more the merrier!! Right now we are up to 19 confirmed attendees, pretty good for our first meeting!!

Thanks everyone, this is going to be great.

GK

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Kris: did you ever email or PM gecko_keeper? He has made a list of people who are definitely going, but last I heard, he did not have an email from you. Please contact him so tha tyou can get put on the mailing list to get directions and other updates.

-Katy

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I gave him my email address Last Friday or somewhere around there but no email from him yet 8/.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He must not have gotten it. Please PM your email address to me or him again and we will put you on the list.