Tampa area T society???

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Also, what about each of us bringing a seperate dish for food so everyone can enjoy. I'll bring the Mac-N-Cheese....

christian77

Arachnopeon
count me in i'm not too far away, citrus county. let me know all the details and i'll be happy to help out any wa I can. by the way i think it's a great idea.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have gotten at least 5 responses from people I have email contact with. We should have a pretty decent group if everyone interested can actually show up!

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll have to count up my emails, and there are a couple of people that I have not contacted yet that I think might come...I have had positive responses from at least 15 people (through email, AB and ATS), so I am going to expect at least 10.

I have NOT contacted Craig, Sara, Jeff, Maylee, Kim, and a couple of other locals yet...but those are all people that should be pretty easy to reach within the next few days. Kim and Sara might be a bit too far away, but are certainly invited.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well Kim and Sara both frequent the boards pretty often; I imagine they'll see this thread eventually.

Craig is on and off. He and I live nearby so we can carpool if he is able to go.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well Kim and Sara both frequent the boards pretty often; I imagine they'll see this thread eventually.

Craig is on and off. He and I live nearby so we can carpool if he is able to go.
Yeah I figured that Kim and Sara would see this eventually, but if they don't, I'll drop 'em a line.

Rob: might be a good idea to write up directions to your place or maybe check the accuracy of google/yahoo directions. I'd do it, but you know how bad I am about getting lost (stupid Handcart Rd. argh argh argh). ;)

gecko_keeper/KBfauna

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I will do that today or tomorrow. Heading to Largo tonight and don't know how much time I'll have.
You do know Handcart Rd rather well don't you?

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Talked to Anthony - he's in.

Others that are coming: Jen, Maylee, Josh, and Tammy. I've also emailed another girl named Niki who bought an A. avic from me. No response yet, though.

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I used to live in Tampa so when I come down to visit sometime and a meeting just happens to occur I will be there!

Jakob

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I may eventually tend one. Right now its just too far to go and my schedule is always changing. Post pics and let me know how it goes and how the turn out ended!

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I may eventually tend one. Right now its just too far to go and my schedule is always changing. Post pics and let me know how it goes and how the turn out ended!
Oh bull. It's not that far. You should come.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Drive halfway, and I will give you a ride the rest of the way. Now that is a deal you can't refuse!!