SF Bay Area Tarantula Society Meeting

Okitasoshi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nice pics! I look a little goofy but meh.

btw, if anybody needs a computer I build them, forgot to mention that at the meeting.

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I always look goofy. lol. Nice pic though!
Hey we need to think of some ideas for the website so I can get started creating it. Just need to know what pages we want for now. Maybe:

Gallery
Message board (if we want our own)
Contact
Donate
Links
News & Events

?:?

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey we need to think of some ideas for the website so I can get started creating it. Just need to know what pages we want for now. Maybe:

Gallery
Contact
Donate
Links
News & Events

we are thinkign about making a forum too
i REAALLLLY want to do sections for CA scorps, taras, spiders, cents. maybe you could do something similar

eventually i would like to post google earth pins to places i have caught bugs. it would be a cool resource for people visiting or something

a7051

Arachnopeon

Gallery
Contact
Donate
Links
News & Events

sounds solid to me. just as a suggestion for the donate"donate might need 2 donate buttons.. one for $$ and one for Ts" :D

next time we need the dude with the 3-D Hologram Camera to take our pic ha

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Where do the donations go? Who gets to keep the money? Do we need a treasurer?
:? :? :? :? :? :?

We definitely need a gallery so our members can post their favorite shots. Okitasoshi and a7051 have shown a knack for great pics and maybe we could get Lee to put in a few. Great group shot, man!

Maybe news, events, links and message boards could be lumped into the same page or category?

Maybe Kenthebugguy could give us all free T's for exclusive rights to putting his banner on the webpage! {D

Any more ideas, anyone?

Last edited:

wburke17

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
that bird eater tried to kill me today, and not just once. but four times! it's a fun spider hah. he has 2 dead crickets in his thing i was trying to take out, he doesn't want that to happen apparently... >_<
oh well here are the pics i took:
http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/a7051/SF BATS 6-30-07/

not included: all those people that left early...;P
you should put the names to the faces so we know who everyone is?
just a suggestion.

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow, that's a BIG 'ol bastid in the back! What is he, six-five, 300 lbs? :rolleyes:

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
you know

As the self proclaimed commander that means you have to do all the work and organization of the next meeting :worship:

Okitasoshi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
heh, that's fine, I'm not a big nature whiz and don't know alot of tarantula hunting spots or anything, but if we can suggest spots to go to, then vote which one we should go to, then I can try and gather up troops.

thebugwife

Arachnopeon
Hehehe...are we really all that short? Next time I think we have to sit John down on a chair in front!;P Thanks for comming everone!

There was a Spider plate left by the brownie elf at the house. Which I'll hold on to 'till the next function.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
if you guys are by Antioch you might want to see if troll is interested. that guy rocks! and he would know places. heck, you might want to hit him up anyways and explain that you are part of an establishing local group and are looking for suggestions for places to hunt at.

those are some good titles you guys have. i'm getting title envy. i might need to make mine bigger.

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
those are some good titles you guys have. i'm getting title envy. i might need to make mine bigger.
How about Venus envy? Or cacoseragraphy :cool: {D :cool: