SF Bay Area Tarantula Society Meeting

VESPidA

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Got to say... I was a little disappointed with the turnout of the event, considering the amount of excitement generated for it, and also from looking at pics of past events. When I was there (around 1ish), there were only 3 tables set up, and a handful of people. Did I miss the crowd? :eek:

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes it was slow..people were sick, lost ride connections, had previous commitments.....I was bummed,too
The Summer will be much better with everyone there.

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i had to work, otherwise i would have been there no matter how small the group was! it's always fun to chill with like minded nerds:D

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Summer meeting...Cancelled

The Summer meeting,(7/23) in Concord has been cancelled.
We will resume in the fall with a special meeting. You do not want to miss this one...

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wE ARE ALL SET FOR THE FALL FANG FEST ON oCTOBER 15TH IN cONCORD , cA. AT THE VET'S HALL

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
We are 2 weeks away from our Fall Fang Fest on October 15th in Concord,Ca.

Kayv

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've been in the hobby for many years as you can see from my join date, however I've been MIA for the past few and I'm just now getting back into it. I'm interested in joining the BATS. How do I join and where are meetings located?

NeitherSparky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've been in the hobby for many years as you can see from my join date, however I've been MIA for the past few and I'm just now getting back into it. I'm interested in joining the BATS. How do I join and where are meetings located?

You're going to want to head to our forum, here: http://sfbats.myfreeforum.org/index.php

We hold our meetings at the Veteran's Hall in Concord, usually 4 times per year. You'll find info on the forum.