SF Bay Area Tarantula Society Meeting

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
"hey, did you know you guys are the SF BATS?", said the SCABIES guy.
I like that! :D It'd be cool to have T shirts with that on them! SF BATS

When is the Bug Bar-B-Que??
Are we barbecueing BUGS? :eek:

Last edited:

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
SF Bats

I was going to be making some shirts from pictures my roomate is doing so maybe we can talk about it next weekend and find a picture we all like of his and use that with our SF Bats at top.

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sf Bats

Rachel(arachnocat) is a graphic artist and as she said, works for a promotion company so if you two get your ideas together you could really have something there.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Are we barbecueing BUGS? :eek:
it's a secret.

by the way... i am live in Southern California. i was just looking to see what other groups do, to like, steal ideas. heh. i saw the bats thing and couldn't resist commenting. heh.

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cool. I want a BATS sticker to put on my car :)
A shirt would be cool too.
This is the company I work at: Product By Design, INC.
We don't make stickers or clothing but we do make some other cool things.
Next saturday will be fun. Can't wait!

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Meeting

Everything is looking good. Its going to be a good turn out it looks like. We are at about 25 people now. Its going to be fun!

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Parking

There is plenty of street parking in my area...I am in suburbs so it is not packed like the city :)

a7051

Arachnopeon
i keep seeing all this hiking stuff for the so cal peeps.. maybe we could do some kind of hike up around Mt. Diablo or something one day. Could discuss some possibilities at our get together this weekend. Just figured i'd drop this as maybe a heads up to start thinking up stuff.

pancho64

Arachnopeon
oh man im so stoked for this saturday. cant wait to get more Ts :drool: and meet everyone.{D :D

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
versicolor

If anyone has any please bring to the meeting. Also if you have a male singapore maybe we can try and mate my female?

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cool! Can't wait to meet everyone and see what people bring. Only a few more days! {D

a7051

Arachnopeon
i'm bringing brownies! and i might bring my little b. boehmei to show. he's a cutie hah.

i want a big centipede. i've had lots of free time at work lately to look at them >_<