Beautiful Tarantulas

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
I think every single tarantula is beautiful but Haploclastus devamatha is in a field of its own.

If you have any tarantula that you think are crazy beautiful please share👍

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
Let’s get some obvious ones of the list
1. harpactira pulchripes
2. monocentropus balfouri
3. Caribena versicolor
4. Gbb
5. Birupes simoroxigorum
There are many more to add to the list. I consider all these species beautiful but no crazy like the Haploclastus devamatha.

C. versicolor
T. seladonia

Beautiful ts viper. Thanks for sharing

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
There are many beautiful tarantulas, and my taste is used to change from time to time, lol.

Right now, though, I'm truly in love with this girl.

Hapalopus butantan
_MG_5789.JPG.jpg
_MG_5753.JPG.jpg

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
All of them are beautiful in their own ways. In terms of most beautiful species, though, here are my top picks.
- P. ornata
-P. regalis
- B. auratum
-T. blondi
- A. variegata

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
All of them are beautiful in their own ways. In terms of most beautiful species, though, here are my top picks.
- P. ornata
-P. regalis
- B. auratum
-T. blondi
- A. variegata

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
For some reason pokies don’t excite me. Even weirder I’m more drawn to fossorials then terrestrials and arboreals.

Stunning t

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
In no particular order:
  • Phormingochilus sp Sabah Blue
  • Phormingochilus sp Akcaya
  • Ornithoctoninae sp Ho Chi Minh DCF
I feel like there's a question like this, or atleast in a similar vein, every few months but it's still a fun question. To me, at this point in time, these three just have a look (pattern, color, etc) that makes me do a double take every time I see a clean photo or see them out and about.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper

LucN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's true that every T has its own beauty, subtle or otherwise. For me though, I have an obvious fascination, no, an obsession rather, with the Brachypelma genus. All are stunners in their own right. @The Grym Reaper already shared a stunning example of emilia. I'm torn between boehmei and hamorii. One is an "in-your-face" explosion of bright, bright red/orange contrasting with black, the other being the iconic staple of our wonderful hobby. Both are absolute stunners, no one will argue that. Unfortunately, I'm simply not equipped with a camera that would do their beauty justice, but take my word with boehmei especially, despite the hair flicking, very little beats these after a fresh molt. Everytime my girl molts, my jaw drops at how a show-stopper she is. Easily the one that catches anyone's eye.

corydalis

Arachnoknight
I'm starting to appreciate the ones with plainer coloration more and more, but cannot hide the fact that I'm absolutely stunned by the beauty of my subadult female C.lividus, now that I could catch a few glimpse of her settling down after a recent rehouse.

I mean, just look at her:

IMG_0747.JPG

She even <poops> rainbows!o_O

IMG_1096.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
It's true that every T has its own beauty, subtle or otherwise. For me though, I have an obvious fascination, no, an obsession rather, with the Brachypelma genus. All are stunners in their own right. @The Grym Reaper already shared a stunning example of emilia. I'm torn between boehmei and hamorii. One is an "in-your-face" explosion of bright, bright red/orange contrasting with black, the other being the iconic staple of our wonderful hobby. Both are absolute stunners, no one will argue that. Unfortunately, I'm simply not equipped with a camera that would do their beauty justice, but take my word with boehmei especially, despite the hair flicking, very little beats these after a fresh molt. Everytime my girl molts, my jaw drops at how a show-stopper she is. Easily the one that catches anyone's eye.
As much as I am a fan of that iconic b hamorii look, I got to go with the boehmei. It’s like ORANGE BLACK BOOM 🤯. Just a crazy burst of gorgeous coloration. Shame it’s a hair kicker. I’m also a big fan of the b emilia it gets me every time