Who molted today?

Bugmom

Arachnolord
One of my two Avic avic slings, "Bombard," molted sometime in the last few hours from the looks of it.

Legion09

Arachnoknight
Pinhead, My H. maculata, molted sometime last week. I noticed the molt before I could see him. He finally showed up for me. ^_^

Also, my OBT molted two days ago...she's getting huge! But still hidden...sooooooo bright orange it's crazy. I want to say she's at least 3.5" DLS now.

Spiderkyle

Arachnopeon
My h. Lividum molted yesterday evening. I'd say she's about 4" but hard to say when he hasn't come out or even pushed her old exoskeleton out yet....going in tomorrow to get it tho

Curious jay

Arachnodemon
My most recent molts are my B. vagans molted into a MM Saturday the 5th Jan, 5 Hapolopus sp 'pumpkin patch large' slings molted 2 weeks ago 1 got stuck in molt and died. B. albopilosum molted last Thursday to roughly an inch. My P. cancerides is in premolt as is my N. chromatus so I'm expecting a molt from these 2 soon.

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My new OBT sling moulted some time over the past few days (not sure when, he was underground) just came out this morning, went from 2cm to 3! Still hangin out for my versi, she's taking forever

Theist 17

Arachnosquire
Aeris, my female Paraphysa scrofa, molted today! Gorgeous spider, now at three inches!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The first of the triplets of A. geroldi molted yesterday ;) Pictures in a bit in my picture thread ;)

LadySharon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't think I've ever recorded a molt in this thread.

I keep forgetting.
Anyway checking my T's this evening and my itty bitty GBB sling molted. (I wondered why it didn't grab the crix right away when I fed last week. I squshed the crix and the spider ate it anyway.) Anyway it was about .75 - but is in a post molt huddle so it will be a few days before I can tell if it grew. :)

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Shiro, G.pulchra sling about 3cm DLS before, moulted overnight, yet to be measured.

PSherman

Arachnopeon
I awoke to find my P. metallica had molted today! Exactly one month from the last molt.
Looks verrrry leggy now, and for the first time you can see the distinctive yellow on the legs (not so evident from the pic, but it's there...). Very excited.

I realize I'm being way optimistic here, but can anyone give an idea as to sex?

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
found my 2" L. violaceopes sling molted, as did one of my tiny L. parahybanas. I Attempted to sex the Lampy, but that was one mangled exuvium. Maybe next time i guess.
Dont know its new size, as its in hiding. It kicked its molt all the way to the top of the enclosure then went back to its burrow.

The smaller of the two Lp is now about +1/2" ... its

Damzlfly

Arachnopeon
my a. versicolor molted a couple of days ago, but moulted in her web, and I couldnt really tell. I opened it up today and pulled out her shed! Shes huge and purple and red and green and floofy! lol. i'll try to get pics.