Who molted today?

naychur

Arachnosquire
G pulcra sling molted last night. Last of the sling trio to molt. "Spooky" now has a black butt and gray legs which I am suspect will darken to black. Hopefully the brown stage is gone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nisrene

Arachnopeon
My P. Cambridgei sling molted last tuesday. Today he/she finally came out and it looks like they gained almost a full inch!

taraction

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my g. pulchra decided to surprise me with a molt today. and i do mean surprise. she molts pretty much every 9-10 months or so, and her last molt was in august, so i wasn't expecting her next molt until early summer.

i guess it's just that 'time of the year' (i've had 7 t's molt in the last 2 weeks, with another 2 in pre-molt).

Cydaea

Arachnosquire
Last night my little B. emilia molted :) Can't really tell how much she's grown as she's all huddled up in a corner. I'm going to check her exuvium to see if she's indeed female (although I may end up posting a picture of it because I'm not that good at sexing).

inkedandholey

Arachnopeon
After being in premolt for what seemed like months woke up to a nice surprise. Our P.irminia and G.pulchra decided to leave us gifts this morning. Which was nice as it was a rough morn (3 year old decided to wake up wayyy to early and his big brothers thought it would be fun to give him a bunch of candy lol but that's for another forum) both are huge compared to before I swear the pulchra gained a half and inch and the irminia was pretty darn close to that.

Trainwreck

Arachnopeon
One of my A. avics molted today. Strange thing is he was a mature male, so it was definitely a surprise!

Bugmom

Arachnolord
Saker, my A. diversipes sling molted last night. It's still got that "clear" look to it's legs so I'm not going to bother it for a picture. Looks to have gained about 1/8".

Blame Tapatalk + "smart" phone for the typos kthnx

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
"Aurora", my A. minatrix female actually finished molting! ;) She looks so cute - pictures will follow once she's hardened up enough.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
2nd of the triplets A. purpurea molted. Also gained adult coloration at 9th instar now! ;)

Tidza1987

Arachnopeon
my sasha who is a sub adult rose hair molted 3 days ago took her a wile to do it mind being held up in her hide like she was hidding from ww3 lol