Who molted today?

DVMT

Arachnosquire
My A. avic was starting to molt this morning. I had to leave for work, so I could watch. Little girl has so much webbing I can barely see anyway. Now we can rehouse her into the sweet new enclosure we just set up!

Brian89

Arachnopeon
T. cyaneolum molted today; went from 3/4" to a full inch! It was the first molt I actually witnessed so I was pretty excited! Along with my T. ockerti, this genus sure does grow quickly

Alltheworld601

Arachnoangel
Two days ago my P. cambridgei molted - gained about .25 inch in length! Then last night my A. avicularia made the flip...turned out male. Might be mature..will check when he's done stretching. :)

PEIMike

Arachnopeon
my G. iheringi molted again, i still cant get over the leggyness.

hes 2.5-3 inches now.....still cant sex it though, maybe next molt.

Tarac

Arachnolord
Usually don't post here but one of my Paraphysa parvula molted, a rare event. Also, strangely my P. nigricolor, platyomma and fortis all molted in the last 48 hours. Weird.

alpine

Arachnosquire
My versi sling finally graced me with a molt tonight. I got home and he was all nice and bright and pretty :)

He looks like he JUST got done when I went to check on him.

Last edited:

hairyspideyfan

Arachnopeon
...that's it for another year!...

Horray!!
my G rosea moulted last night. Got her in November and she hasn't wanted to eat since then. Hope she will soon....
She moulted not on her back, but on her side on her favourite piece of cork bark. (well webbed, of course!) Found her this morning in the OPPOSITE CORNER of the enclosure, upright with her legs curled under her. I thought she was a goner! :o_O: However, I noticed she started to flex her legs slightly, so I'm hoping she's just recovering!:exhausted:
..here's her exuvium....

Attachments

Last edited:

singaporesling

Arachnosquire
My 2" L.Vialoceopes molted today. Don't know when I'll see him again but his exuvium was out of his pvc hide I gave him and out on the open substrate. He's webbed in there pretty good as usual.

Alltheworld601

Arachnoangel
Nhandu tripepii sling molted....still looks the exact same size to me, though. =P But, it clearly molted. Sitting right next to a snazzy little exoskeleton. *shrug*

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Checked in on my Ts today and discovered my P. subfusca (supposedly LL) molted in the past couple days. Molt was still fairly fresh.
The thing is now about 1.75-2" ... hard to tell as it was still scrunched up. The coloration is darkening up and it is beautiful.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
P. langenbucheri sling molted on the 17th - forgot to post it. Pictures ones the little one shows up (hiding in its burrow so far) :D

brotony101

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Woke to find my GBB sling had molted again. This thing is very finicky! Eats a cricket. Fasts. Molts. Eats a cricket. Fasts. Molts. No eating machine with this one. It must have big plans to be a high fashion model.:o_O: