Who molted today?

brezo

Arachnosquire
Wohoo another happy hay! It seems my a. versicolor Lana(before molt 0.7 inch, post molt 1.1 inch or so) molted during the night!! :D

---------- Post added 12-22-2012 at 12:05 PM ----------

happy day*

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
Another 2 nice molts this week, my B smithi from 3-4 inches and my L parahybana from 4-5 inches approx

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
C. fimbriatus No #2 of 2 molted today...sibling molted already 17th...they get further and further apart from each other

SirCupaTea

Arachnopeon
My little 2.5in B. vagans which had been in pre molt for about a month and driving me crazy! :o_O: I tend to be inpatient when it comes to molting. Also my tiny .5in B. albopilosum sac mates decided to molt on the same day about a week a go :laugh:

Trial

Arachnopeon
My GBB had a Christmas molt! Now if only my other pre molt girls would follow her example . . .

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
...and today the 2nd Homoeomma sp. "blue" molted finally! Hopefully I can confirm my suspicion of this one being female now... merry christmas everyone

ridethatempest

Arachnopeon
while having christmas dinner with my family, came into my room and checked on my 2.5 - 3in gbb nd it was flipped over halfway done with its molt was sooo happy, what a great christmas gift.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
E. murinus molted yesterday! Saw his/her (suspecting a female) translucent legs in her cave from the side ;) Hopefully he/she kicks the molt out and its not too much torn apart.. ;)

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P.irminia moult!

My recently bought P.irminia sling has moulted! (95% sure)

When: No idea
New size: No idea
Any other possible information at all: No clue

The only reason I know it's moulted is that it looks larger in it's funnel web now than it used to, I barely see the thing lol

nepenthes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My P. cambridgei molted within the past few days, its tunnel web is smashed against the side of the container. I'm hoping its about 1", hard to say for sure but I'm pretty sure I see a pale T and exuvium in their!

Kazaam

Arachnobaron
My P. metallica is molting at the moment, and my H. maculata as well, but I'm not sure about that one.

Edit: H. maculata confirmed for molting.

Trial

Arachnopeon
My sub adult A. Geniculata molted in the night and I was finally able to gender him. And my MF G. Pulchra has just started to molt 2 hours ago. I only own 12 Ts and this makes 4 molts in 2 weeks . . .

toast4nat

Arachnosquire
Came home to see my 1"+ B. vagans sling "Pumpkin" just finish molting. I think Pumpkin might be a female, and her sack-mate Patch a male, because he always seems to molt a week before her and I have them in the same kind of enclosure and feed them at the same time as well. I have a feeling the larger they get, the more time difference there will be between their molts.

brotony101

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Glad to see my dirty-looking B. smithi juvie finally crawled out of its old skin with a wee bit of color.

inkedandholey

Arachnopeon
After being in premolt for what seemed like ages our A.versicolor finaly molted today Yay! She is a whopping half inch now. Lol (will get real size when she stretches out all the way) for now she's all see through legs lol (and how nice of her to molt in her web so we can't get it out without destroying the web she worked so hard on)
Caicos
Caicos-molt.jpg

Last edited: