Who molted today?

curtisgiganteus

ArachnoViking, Conqueror of Poikilos and Therion
Old Timer
Phormingochilus sp Sabah blue molted to a massive 2” from maybe 1”? And apparently my 2” male P murinus decided to molt yesterday without telling me lol

Sabah Blue 8BF4D1DE-D4A4-4BF1-A0FA-8B32FC3A5381.jpeg

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
0.0.1 Harpactira cafreriana 0.75" DLS
View attachment 441065
Congratulations , I love these probably my favourite sp of Harpactira the colours once they grow 🥰 it's a shame they aren't available over here, (well they might be but I haven't found one 😆) there aren't many ow I want to keep but this sp is at the top of my list 😊

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Congratulations , I love these probably my favourite sp of Harpactira the colours once they grow 🥰 it's a shame they aren't available over here, (well they might be but I haven't found one 😆) there aren't many ow I want to keep but this sp is at the top of my list 😊
They are absolutely stunning. I'm fond of all the Harpactira, and aim to keep each species if I can. I still have a ways to go, but it's good to have goals! Lol

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
O. philippinus male, still immature, Poecilotheria subfusca, LL #2 is female and a L. ginannisposatoi sling #1 molted, looking female too.

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
No pics, but my adult female C. versicolor molted yesterday and my unsexed sling Cyriopagopus sp. Sumatran tiger molted this morning. Looking forward to seeing both of them!

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
I have a lot of tarantulas in premolt right now, but I had a few molt recently, three of which I really want to see in fresh new clothes. I'm hoping I can get a good glimpse of them all soon (or hopefully good pictures). Those specific three are a mature female Cyriopagopus sp Sumatran Tiger, juvenile female Haplopelma sp Bach Ma, and a mature female Aphonopelma sp Dragoons.

I'm really excited to see the A. sp Dragoons freshly molted. I mean, this was her in her OLD clothes less than two months ago:

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
0.0.1 Cyriocosmus venezuelenesis molted this evening. Still very tiny!
20230314_194950.jpg
20230314_203000.jpg

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
My Nhandu chromatis sling Nancy moulted about 3 days ago no pics of her yet but she did give me her moult and 20230315_054749.jpg
She is definitely a she 😊 really happy for this one, I thoroughly enjoy the Nhandu genus and am excited I will have this girl for a while , yay Nancy 😀
Oh n almost forgot the moult was 2 inches.( Reference for others.)

CrazyOrnithoctonineGuy

Arachnoknight
Well, a molt that I've awaited for months happened:

IMG_6012.jpg

That's from Anihan, the current queen of my collection (0.1 Ornithoctoninae sp. "Haribon"). I suspect she actually molted some time ago and only decided to throw out her molt now, as she's been reclusive for a while but has shown herself at one of the two entrances to her hide for the past three nights, and because when I saw her last night her legs were very dark indicating that she's colored up further after her molt.

Thankfully, the abdomen's reasonably intact (this is the most intact abdomen I've gotten from any of my Ts' molts) and not that tightly crumpled, so time to see if she's really a she (I'm 99% sure she is but to be safe)....

Edit: FEMALE CONFIRMED!!
IMG_6014.jpg

Last edited: