Who molted today?

Terreant

Arachnopeon
I just noticed 1 of my versi slings molted and I missed it. Had to be within an hour or so too. I also had a P. cambridgei sling molt 3 or 4 days ago. Hard to know exactly since I never seen him :)

Drakk

Arachnosquire
juvie A. versi and A. avic sling =p also several of my baby D. diadema lol

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Small A. versicolor is now 3-4th instar...ubber cute.. :)
L. parahybana molted tuesday. Male.

synyster

Arachnobaron
Finally, after 17 years of waiting, I finally caught a pokie while it was on it's back :) These little buggers always had the nerve to do it while I was sleeping or working haha! Fun to watch...

P.formosa - I estimate a good 5" once she's out.

This week: I have more T's dropping eggsacs than molting! P. formosa, that's it ;P

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
Found a molt in my A. versicolor container. It didn't show any signs of premolt. It just molted.

--Dan

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A.diversipes female. From 1 inch to 4.25 in a year.

MrJohn

Arachnopeon
N. Chromatus for sure and I'm waiting on B. Vagans. She is so secretive when she is in her den. I even tried to clear a little spy hole, and she webbed it then covered it over with coco fiber. That's right folks, you watch your Ts molt and I watch mine make blinds.

Last edited:

Amoeba

Arachnolord
My N. chromatus also molted today it's somewhere between 6i and 7i but it def has adult coloration half in. One of my B. vagans also molted over the weekend

This cutie even layed a molt mat

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
I had two molt yesterday: my H. maculata is now around 3.5" and my A. versicolor is now a little over an inch. Note: It has been raining in my area.

SCORPIONNOOB

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My little Versi molted today (I got 2 at the same time so I am hoping in the next couple of days or so the sibling will molt as well). He/She is just over an inch now. Man I havent raised slings in over a year and a half. Its still just as fun as it was when I first started!

boxofsorrows

Arachnopeon
Just got home from work and doing my usual rounds of the T's, to find upon peering into my juvenile B.albopilosa's hidey-hole, that she/he's got a clone in there with him :cool:
My wife said she'd noticed the T was in an 'odd' position when she glanced in this morning so figured that's what was going on. Can't see if its increased much in size while he's still tucked in his home (he's also webbed things up in there) so I'll have to wait - can't get at the molt either until then.

Very happy though, this is our first molt of a T other than a sling :biggrin:

Last edited:

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
B. boehmei. Finally! She certainly took her sweet time about it.

And I found all three H. lividum topside and looking at me this morning. What a treat! Two appear to be wearing new clothes. They are definitely bigger than last time I saw them! Two of them may have even molted twice since last sighting. No dates...

Tjmphx

Arachnopeon
My Obt last night. From .75 to 1.25ish. I got her (being optimistic) Tuesday night while picking up feeders. $9 I could not pass it up. She ate a cricket yesterday and I woke up this morning to find it had molted.