Who molted today?

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
all 5 of my H. villosella communal molted today, looking sexy!!

Sweepstakes

Arachnopeon
First molt of my first sling! My B. smithi only grew about 1/3 of an inch, but I can't believe how different he looks. Pictures are before and after IMAG0034.jpg 11 - 2.jpg

R McP

Arachnosquire
had my first molt a couple of days ago my B. albo sling grew about 1/4-1/2 inch and is at least 1 inch DLS

komokenison

Arachnopeon
My B. albiceps just came out of her burrow after a month.URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/8/20110917143119418.jpg/]
[/URL]
Sweepstakes, your smith is just a little younger than mine.

Vilurum

Arachnosquire
My A, avic is in pre molt at the moment and it will be my first molt ever! Can't wait, hopefully I get to see it happen and everything goes well XD

Flick and jojo

Arachnopeon
My half inch boehmei molted last night :) It's still white with a dark belly right now but definitely seeing a size difference

MrJohn

Arachnopeon
No Ts, but my juvenile cricket keeper is full of fresh white skin. They must have had a pre-sunday feeding molt party.

Vilurum

Arachnosquire
I find that molted Crikets are quite nice to look at ^^

Then they get all ugly and I have to feed them to the Tarantulas XD

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
B. boehmei molted, and is all lady!

her lady parts

exo

...and, re-flipped

..now thats how you post a "who molted today" post ;)

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ANOTHER A.bicegoi ended up female,right when I NEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD males.I cannot complain to much though.It is 2.25 inches of awesomeness.
B.emilia,3 inch female.
T.plumipes,1.5 inches
A.metallica 3 inch female. Thought this one was male for a while.She was from an August 2010 sack that we had.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Beautiful boehmei, Crawltech!
0.1.0 LP molted this evening. Her exuvium is 5" DLS. Can't wait to see how big she is now. :)

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
LP no sooner righted herself last night and my UNKnown sp red rump flipped on its back.
I got home this evening to find A. genic nearly finished molting, M. balfouri in progress, and GBB on its back thinking about it.
My phone is trying to eat the pics I took. :-( If I can get them onto the computer I'll post pics tomorrow.

Alexandra V

Arachnosquire
Phormictopus cancerides over here! Molted two days ago, and grew from 1" to about 1.5" :D I love growing slings!

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
GBB finished molting during the night. I was too tired to stay up and watch... When I got home from work this evening, G. pulchripes was finishing up its molt.

0siris

Arachnosquire
My G.rosea is on her back as I type this, unfortunately I'm on my way out to work so I can't post pics =(

I'm hoping for a 2" specimen when I get back this afternoon ^^

Update:

Molted successfully...unfortunately I think it's a male :cry:

Last edited:

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
And the molt party continues... found N. chromatus freshly molted this evening. Another A. burica sling in pre-molt and still waiting on the other LP and Aphonopelma sp 'Murietta'.