Who molted today?

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Two of my beauties molted for me enjoy. :)
A.bicoloratum F

B.vagans immature male

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My Rosie molted about 2 days ago. First time in about 3+years.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Woke up to a freshly molted A. versicolor. Its three sac mates are taking it under serious consideration... :)

kinglaz85

Arachnopeon
I had 2 molts yesterday...my juv Chromatopelm cyaneopubescens and Cyclosternum fasciatum sling molted.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My A. seemanni decided to molt either last night or earlier today. Confirmed Female! Wasn't really expecting it, but I knew one was coming sometime. And a note to everyone, it did NOT have a bald spot. Which goes to show, as I have always said, bald spots are NOT a sign of premolt.

Last edited:

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My LP molted Saturday, 3 Sep 2011, as predicted. See my thread for pics.

Isin

Arachnopeon
P.Nigricolor Molt

my Pamphobeteus nigricolor "Action Jackson" molted today (Sept.05, 2011), went from roughly 3.25" to about 4". Sub adult male, was a milk chocolate brown with light pinkish markings on the carapace to black with striking violet markings on it. I actually have never had anyone else ID him before, maybe I should post a pic in "ID" section, and maybe one here cause he looks so sweet! I guess we'll see, need to snap a couple pics first haha.

Isin

Sweepstakes

Arachnopeon
My B. smithi sling is getting close to molting. It will be his first molt in my care and he is due for one. Dark place on his abdomen is dark! Can't wait ^.^

T Enthusiast

Arachnopeon
~2" Female G. pulchripes. :)

I've had her 2 months, the last month and half of which has been premolt. Thank goodness.

Mara

Arachnopeon
My B. smithi molted last night, first molt in my care and a shade closer to the adult colors...

Seems to be male, but the quick look I took at the molt.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
One A. versicolor (expected), one B. schroederi (unexpected).
Beautiful smithi, Mara!

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Woke up to my G. sp. concepcion on it's back. Should be done when I get home from school.

**Just finished molting and flipped back over (9:49) Confirmed Female!

Last edited:

RJ2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
holy molts! all this week! 2 Tap. violaceus, 2 P.irminia slings, 4 E.cyan slings, N.chromatus, P.miranda and my G. rosea finally molted after 7 months of premolt!