Who molted today?

roc101

Arachnopeon
My P. rufilata was finishing up his molt this morning, I hated to leave for work...lol

Terreant

Arachnopeon
Just gettin ready for work and noticed my juvie B. smithi molted last night :) She looks great!

Last edited:

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Last night, my big emilia girl surprised me by creating a mat of webbing and then flipping. She's about 4" and last molted in May, I couldn't believe she was already going to molt. But she lost two of her front legs in her last molt so it must be that during those 3-4 months, she was using the food and time to specifically create new legs. Sure enough, this morning, she had molted and now has two spindly legs. I didn't realize they would do this, pretty cool :)

GregorSamsa

Arachnosquire
P. rufilata sling yesterday :D Growing so fast! Finally big enough to sex, alas the abdomen was shredded. Grr.

synyster

Arachnobaron
I always forget to update here. So throughout the last week theres been:

P.irminia x6 .75"-1"
H.maculata x2 2"
A.geniculata 1"
L.parahybana x2 1.25"

No biggies this week...

TVR22

Arachnopeon
GBB sling molt this morning along with my albino kingsnake and my thayeri (milkshake phase) kingsnake. What a trifecta!

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
GRRR I have two little arndsti slings, I've yet to get a molt from either and they're past 2" now. A few weeks ago, I was finally able to get my sling #1's molt before it had a chance to annihilate it. Alas, the abdomen part had been torn off and was lost. Yesterday, I found my #2 sling had molted and hadnt destroyed it's molt yet. I dug down and got it and I'll be damned if the abdomen hasn't also been torn off. You gotta be kidding me :mad:

heavydumbs

Arachnosquire
a. geniculata

A. Geniculata moulted yesterday, 2 1/2 cm looks like a proper little t now you can see the white knees etc... Well chuffed

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
B. verdezi and another E. pulcherimaklaasi.
Oh, and a couple of the A. crinirufum, too.

Lillith

Arachnopeon
My Grammostola Rosea is currently on her back in a molting position and my Avicularia Metallica molted 3 days ago =)

Fever

Arachnopeon
At some point within the last couple hours my G. Pulchripes molted <3 His/Her adult colors are starting to come in finally! What a great back to school gift :D

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just woke up to one of our MF purpurea sitting in a puddle of hemolymph after a molt last night. Appears she injured a rear leg during the process.Threw some flour on it and am hoping for the best since she has a date sitting on the shelf.. At least the bleeding has stopped.........

MB623

Arachnoknight
My G. rosea molted today after not eating for two months. She's now 5in., molt measured 4.75in.:happy:

HighFlyer

Arachnosquire
My two B. smithi slings just finished molting within 20 minutes of each other

8leglock

Arachnopeon
wow i must be lucky just purchased a king baboon from petcenter last week(arrived tuesday morning) and its molting as i type woot. o and first post.