Who molted today?

Boyd Blizard

Arachnopeon
My L.Parahybana and my A. Geniculata both molted today the LPbeing approx 6-1/2" at time of molt and my AG being approx 1/2" at time of molt. Good stuff. I think that I also have a B. Boehmei that's in pre molt, she's approx 3-1/2"

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
C. frimbriatus motled the other day
A. versicolor, and L. parahybana are in premolt, along with P. regalis, and C. fasciatum

TiaRantula

Arachnopeon
came home from work this morning to find my Pink Toe (Avicularia avicularia) FINALLY MOLTED!! After being in pre-molt for about a month, she is finally bigger, and has a beautiful new suit!! Wish I could have witnessed it, but I am happy she is all right :) Pics to follow....

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
H.incei 2+ inch female, G.rosea rcf 2 inch+ female,B.boehmei 4.5 inch female,A.minatrix,thought it was male,ended up being a 3 inch female.
Had some other surprises as well last night ;) Will see what's up with those in 30 days......

Boyd Blizard

Arachnopeon
My Brachypelma boehmei just finished her molt from 3" to 3.75" (approx) very pretty spider, her last molt was at the end of July. I didn't think she would molt so quickly. Prob. Because she's a beast.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
GBB that I got last month. Was ~3" DLS. Still stretching so hard to tell how much growth. Hoping it doesn't trash the molt so I can try to sex it.

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I had my Pamphobeteus sp. machalla molt today....her old exo measured 6inches

here she is in her new outfit, much lighter than before

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
A. crinirufum molted today. I took the molt from the GBB that molted yesterday to work today to look at under the microscope. I do believe it's another female! Yay!

Great pics Crawltech!

0siris

Arachnosquire
My A.avicularia molted overnight. Molt measures 1.5+ inches so I'm guessing the sling is probably closer to 2"

Last edited:

Jester

Arachnopeon
I don't know when my tarantula molted, because I was on vacation and she was underground.

G. pulchra, previously 2", now about 2.5".

synyster

Arachnobaron
Small week, but big and fun news for me!

A. avicularia - 1"
P. regalis - about 6.5"

And the best is Lampropelma violaceopes - 4.5". I got this spider from bobusboy as a juvie male. Well I finally got a good shaped exuvium and noticed spermathacae so it has become a confirmed female :biggrin: This totally made my day...

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well I finally got a good shaped exuvium and noticed spermathacae so it has become a confirmed female This totally made my day...
Congrats! You were due some good news!

Judging from the many blackening bottoms I noted on my T shelves this morning, several of mine appear to be planning a molting party soon. :)

5:13 pm - Well, that didn't take long. Two B. emilia molting as I write this. :)

Last edited: