Who molted today?

8leglock

Arachnopeon
Yay one of my p Metallica molted as well my p irminia also . And now my large female burgundy is heavy pre molt woot.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bigger of the 0.0.2 C. frimbraitus molted, about 1" now, and already showing adult colors. Such a cutie. Other one is in premolt as well.
C. fasciatum and V. vellutinus is not far behind.

lunashimmer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
C. ritae sling molted Wednesday after I rehoused her Monday night.

G. rosea adult is in premolt (butt's turning black; refusing food).

SCORPIONNOOB

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
P. cambridgei sling molted, now 1"
A. versocolor sling now 1"
P. pederseni sling Now 1"
G. pulchripes... anyday now!!!

pnshmntMMA

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My versicolor sling molted sometime in the last few days. Getting close to an inch

DannyH

Arachnobaron
My B. albiceps moulted on the 21st. First molt ever for me, and I have been waiting forever to post here!

8leglock

Arachnopeon
Well my large female burgundy molted last night yay. My first burgundy that has molted. Now hoping to pair with my mm next month.

Crickeylynn

Arachnopeon
My G Rosea molt during the night. As a first time t owner, this was the first for me. She looks healthy so I am happy.

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My M. bafouri molted today! Its now 3 inches and I saved the molt to try and sex it. Funny thing was seeing how it molted on top of its water cap that it webbed up a bit.

Mathayus

Arachnosquire
My P. ornata finally molted. At about 1.25" now, first showing of the yellow on the ventral of legs I and II :)

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
C. cyaneopubescens just molted for me. Turns out it's a male.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice, my GBB girl molted after long last. Colors are amazing and looks like she gained some good size, probably at 4" now.

Have several more in premolt but all are holding off for some reason. Molt damnit!

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I haven't been on here in a few days. My spiders seemed to take a break in their molt-fest. Party's back on with one of the E. pulcherimaklaasi!

And Nhandu chromatus.

Last edited: