Lame spider jokes

SPIDERBYTE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Why was the old lady banned from the petstore?

-Cause "Gramma-stole-a-rosea!"

SPIDERBYTE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How do you tell if Your T's been drinking too much caffeinated water?

It'll get "pedi-palpitations"

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Q:-what did one spider say to the other?
A:-Hey I am the first ever English speaking spider!

Shame this spider lived in China eh.
That was nowhere near lame. You went a few levels down from it. Maybe even made a whole new level. :embarrassed:

I vote this is the lamest and also the best joke because it was me that just made it up right there and then. Also the rest of the jokes all suck and I am really great.
Umm, have not most of us been making these lame jokes 'right there and then'. Looks like your MAIN reason for being voted winner has been blown away. Sorry.
All of the jokes are suppose to suck or the name of this thread would be useless. Am I right Butch???
What makes you so great???

If this joke has already appeared in this thread then that poster has been reading my mind in a kind of back to the future type of way.
Don't worry, I don't think anyone else here has even came close to you, your greatness.

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Q:-what did one spider say to the other?
A:-Hey I am the first ever English speaking spider!

Shame this spider lived in China eh.

I vote this is the lamest and also the best joke because it was me that just made it up right there and then. Also the rest of the jokes all suck and I am really great.

If this joke has already appeared in this thread then that poster has been reading my mind in a kind of back to the future type of way.
Cheers
Chris

I have complete authority over this thread and I say you suck. If you have the shameless audacity to write any such nonsense on my thread again, I will personally fly to Germany and challenge you to a duel. And yes, that will involve me slapping you in the face with a glove in a shameful manner within sight of your family and peers. Good day, Sir.

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And yes, that will involve me slapping you in the face with a glove in a shameful manner within sight of your family and peers.
And we have a winner. No wait...that had nothing to do with spiders. :wall:
Damn funny anyway.{D

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
if you tel your teacher that a tarantula ate your homework, and its true, you might be a T keeper

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
if you have ever purchased hemostats, and your not in the medical profession or a stoner, you might be a T keeper

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
I have complete authority over this thread and I say you suck. If you have the shameless audacity to write any such nonsense on my thread again, I will personally fly to Germany and challenge you to a duel. And yes, that will involve me slapping you in the face with a glove in a shameful manner within sight of your family and peers. Good day, Sir.

And you sir are a cheat and a cad for trying to cheat me out of my winningness. I send my bottom gasses in your genral direction and hope that all the tarsus of legs III of all your spiders drop off for no reason what so ever.
A duel you may offer and I do accept chose your water melon for things will get banana like!

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And you sir are a cheat and a cad for trying to cheat me out of my winningness. I send my bottom gasses in your genral direction and hope that all the tarsus of legs III of all your spiders drop off for no reason what so ever.
A duel you may offer and I do accept chose your water melon for things will get banana like!
Right, then. I suggest you produce an umbrella, because an old fashioned American shit storm should be coming your way shortly. And I expect a 12 pack of Heineken, on the house, and your mother in one of those adorable french maid outfits. Good day, Sir!

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
OK, but what's the average flight speed of a Swallow?....lol......

Couldn't help it....

spiders4life

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How many spiders does it take, to change a lightbulb??

One if its a LAMPropelma

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Right, then. I suggest you produce an umbrella, because an old fashioned American shit storm should be coming your way shortly. And I expect a 12 pack of Heineken, on the house, and your mother in one of those adorable french maid outfits. Good day, Sir!

Like the wizord of oz you mean?:eek:
Sure you can have the Heineken I like proper beer anyway.:rolleyes:
You may wish to change your mind once you have seen my mother!:eek:

You may want to wash those grapes before you start to swing them from the lamp posts so be forwarned!