Lame spider jokes

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Like the wizord of oz you mean?:eek:
Sure you can have the Heineken I like proper beer anyway.:rolleyes:
You may wish to change your mind once you have seen my mother!:eek:

You may want to wash those grapes before you start to swing them from the lamp posts so be forwarned!
yep i gotta wonder about a guy who wants to go to Germany and drink HEiney beer...

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Why did the T keeper's wife divorce him?

She found someone else's Curly Hairs in the bed.

Well, we needed at least one dirty joke.

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Like the wizord of oz you mean?:eek:
Sure you can have the Heineken I like proper beer anyway.:rolleyes:
You may wish to change your mind once you have seen my mother!:eek:

You may want to wash those grapes before you start to swing them from the lamp posts so be forwarned!
Hey, say what you want about Heineken, but there's no call to dog on your mother. She might not be the best looking thing around, but I'd wager she could teach some of the younger girls a thing or two.

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Hey, say what you want about Heineken, but there's no call to dog on your mother. She might not be the best looking thing around, but I'd wager she could teach some of the younger girls a thing or two.
yes you are quite right. She is after all very good on a typewriter.

oh the plumps are going east before the fish make a strike with a water canon!

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No of course you never as I just made it up! Now who looks like jam bun in a coconut farm!
Well done, my clever fellow. It seems my game is up. You are correct, I've no idea what that means. I just assumed it was some English nonsense. Seems I was right, as far as that goes. Now good day, Sir! We may continue this dialogue on the leeward side of some good old fashioned Alabama ass kicking, if you are amenable. Oh, and tell your mom I said what's up, with her fine ass.

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome to entertainment at it's best.

The laughs I get from here are priceless.

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ryan, us Yanks gotta stick together. Come on. It's bad enough the whole world hates us(with good reason, perhaps). The least we can do is talk about their mothers.

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've studied British culture in depth. It's fascinating. The most insulting thing you can do to an Englishman is to say, "Good day, sir!", in tones of exasperation. If you don't want to go that hardcore, you can say, "Well I never...", in tones of equal or lesser exasperation.

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And you sir are a cheat and a cad for trying to cheat me out of my winningness. I send my bottom gasses in your genral direction and hope that all the tarsus of legs III of all your spiders drop off for no reason what so ever.
A duel you may offer and I do accept chose your water melon for things will get banana like!
Sounds suspiciously British to me. Note the use of the word "cad", which most likely isn't a word.

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The writing style had me think English, but his Location said otherwise. Hmmm...

chandlermonster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Did I say how much I love this thread??

Here's my contribution...

Why did Ricky Martin start growing six extra legs and urticating hairs?

He was living TarantuLA VIDA LOCA!!!

chandlermonster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well done, my clever fellow. It seems my game is up. You are correct, I've no idea what that means. I just assumed it was some English nonsense. Seems I was right, as far as that goes. Now good day, Sir! We may continue this dialogue on the leeward side of some good old fashioned Alabama ass kicking, if you are amenable. Oh, and tell your mom I said what's up, with her fine ass.

DID SOMEBODY SAY GOOD OLD FASHIONED ALABAMA ASS KICKING!???

let me know if you need some backup butch. I've got boots and a big truck, and I know how to use em.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I am just sitting here wondering if this is rated PG or not lol We do have some younguns on the boards ya'll