Introduce Yourself

PurpleFlutterby

Arachnopeon
A pirahna? Wow scary!

:p Anyway nice to meet you :)
Yup! Grew up with one then about a year ago I saw some babies at a pet store so I snagged three of em! Nature takes it's course and well, there's one left lol. As they say ~ If ya can't run with the big dogs then stay on the porch lol! He's getting pretty big now ~ He's about 4 inches. He was maybe 1/2 when I got him. I just love em! lol :)

rosenkrieger

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey. My name is Chase. I was referred to this site after expressing an interest in expanding my invert collection from Hissing Roaches to Millipedes and Scorpions.

spirit73

Arachnopeon
Hi

I have just recently bought two tarantula spiderlings (with a third given to me for buying the other two) and I am very excited to watch them grow. They really are quite amazing.
I have:
Brachypelma Smithi
Brachyplema Auratum
Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens

If anyone has helpful hints for me.....it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

slapScorpions

Arachnopeon
hi there guys im actually a newbie to this world of pets lol
i just picked up 2 baby Arizona striped tail (Vaejovis spinigerus) scorpions
im really excited about keeping these guys which are still only a few weeks old
freind of mine told me about the site
look forward to finding out info on here about them!{D

shadowwalker

Arachnopeon
Hi. I have been been a lurker for a little bit and picked up a Rosie today. I like her so far, I'm just waiting to become one of you with dozens of them. My mom will probably kick me out then.{D

purebloodaddict

Arachnopeon
New to everything

Hello, we are a couple from RI just getting into T's been looking at the boards for a while and decided to join. We fell into this hooby by chance. We were primarily into reptiles, and decided to get a green bottle blue and it was all down hill from there.
Chant & Ryan

bluetree85

Arachnopeon
Hey my name Jonathan I am from the East Bay Cali and I am 22 and I have current have 4 T's I started off with 2 T's that are not usually beginners T's my fist was a baby Avic Versicolor and a 2" H Lividum . I first got a my Avic because my friend wanted a T and did not want to start off the hobby by oneself and to make a long story short I have been hooked ever since! I currently have a 3cm Cyriopagopus Sp , 2" Cyclosternum fasciatum , 3" Avic Versicolor and a half inch OBT .I plan to acquire a Tapinauchenius purpureus , P Metallica and a Green bottle blue over the next couple of months .

If you are wondering what happend to my H Lividum got rid of it although a beautiful T the pet tank dilemma did not sit well with me sooo I traded him in for my Cyriopagopus Sp ;P .

Ciara

Arachnopeon
Hi, I'm Ciara, and I've recently come to own a tarantula and know absolutely nothing about them. I probably can't even tell you what kind of tarantula she is. So I'm basically here for learning purposes.

Wow. :?

Twitch Boy

Arachnopeon
Hey all, my name's Mark.

I lurked for a while while I was mulling over getting a T, then got a rosie this summer and have loved her ever since, so I figured why not join.

Thank you for the knowledge I picked up while I was lurking and hopefully will pick up in the future - it was a great help to me.

angie

Arachnopeon
hi every one

{D :p just whated to say hi i am new here i an in high school and studing cockroach and some other thing well bye

how do you post a form

Last edited:

TheBeautyOf8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My introduction

hey all , i have just got my first tarantula (grammostola rosea) and i am hooked :D she is amazing. my father in law and brother in law recently purchased roseas and after seeing theirs i just had to get one of my own! they are absolutely amazing creatures and all three of us are already increasing our collections i look forward to sharing my rosea and her habits and all our interest in these beautiful creatures :) till next post ..

Graz

Arachnopeon
Hey :]

Im Graz
Im 15 and live in lincolnshire
Ive been keeping herps for nearly a year now which started with a leopard gecko and has progressed

Im keeping 6 t's atm and hoping to add more!!

Arch.Gigas

Arachnopeon
Hello every one..

I am MorTB!d. Am 25 and am from Québec.
I got my first Archispirostreptus Gigas last winter.
I had two other spiecies and they where doomed... Petshop where i got them are douches bags...!! :mad:

But anyway the Gigas ""named BoB"" survived....''till tonight i think"" :wall:

Well maybe it's just moulting... I whish... Else i s*ck, not able to keep a bug alive !!!

Anyway looking toward getting a 'Meat eating' Frog.. And some other cool and wierd animals..
I will even try to overcome my deep fright of tarantulas, and maybe get one...! :eek: lol

cruzin6061

Arachnopeon
Hello, Happy To Be Here!

Hello Everyone,
This Is My First Post Here. I Have Been Into Tarantulas For Many Years Now, But After Finding Arachnoboards... It Just Went To Another Level! I Am Grateful To Have An Entire Floor In My Home That Is Just For My Animals. Looking Forward To Chatting With All Of You Guys.
(i Live In Rahway, New Jersey)

chandlermonster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi all,

I'm Chandler and I live in Auburn. I've been into T's for a while now, but have only started keeping them in the last three years. I've been a long time herp head (hold the dirty jokes, you know what I mean) and I just find unusual animals to make the greatest pets!

I also like music a lot, but I guess it's the same with all college students. Maybe you will hear me on the radio some day if my band makes it big!!

RB40

Arachnopeon
Rb40

Hi everyone! I'm from Kentucky, and started with one tarantula (B.Smithi) and a Vieled chameleon, and two Tokay geckos about five years ago. In the past year I liked the tarantulas best of all, so I sold my geckos, and my chameleon to purchase more tarantulas, all together now I have about 25. I am a beginner at this hobby, and thats why I joined the aracnoboards to gain more knowledge about tarantulas. Here are a few of the Ts. I have Cyriopagopus sp., Brachypelma Ruhnaui, Ephebopus Cyanognathus, Holothele Incei, Homoeomma sp., Cyclosternum Fasciatum, Cyriocosmus Elegans, Grammostola Pulchar.

Da1Dezzy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey hey

hi i am dez from sheffield england and i have just got an emperor scorpion have had him now nearly a month and everything seems okay i have a 10 gallon fishtank he is in erm.. substrate is soil and bark he has too hidey holes one of rocks and the other a coconut shell from shop he eats crickets and not quite sure about mealworms as they keep tunneling straight underground but other than that my only worry is that he was really ratty when he was in shop and still is now really angry all the time he flips his water dish bulldozes the substrate about and kills crickets for fun the only thing i am worried about is his first moult due to the fact that he ain't done it yet lol oh yeah he's called sid ;P

SteveMcQueen

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone,

I just got my first scorpions, three b. jacksoni to be exactly. They seem to be doing well and I love watching them take on crickets twice their size. I lurked for a bit before posting and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from these boards.

SchecterManC1FR

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone,

My name is Eric. I have a love of tarantulas and decided to talk with people who share my interest. I am on my second tarantula now, both of them Grammostola roseas'. Cared for my first one for 12 years before she finally kicked the bucket.:( Purchased another one because I love tarantulas so much. I hope by coming here I get to learn lots of stuff about these critters.

-Eric