Introduce Yourself

Rtieder

Arachnopeon
My name is Ronald Tieder.
What brings me here: To converse with people in the hobby.

What do I have currently:
A 3/4 inch Grammostola rosea
A 1/2 Hapolopus Colombia
Three sling false widows entered my house :)

My first T was an OBT that the pet store practically begged me to take. At the time, I got it with the cage included for 15 dollars. I have read horror stories about these, but mine never gave me any trouble, and I had it for a long time.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter +
Hi! I'm Johannes and live on the westcoast of Sweden. Just recently got into spiders after buying two slings on the web without thinking it through or discuss it with the missus. It's easier to say you're sorry than to ask for permission, right? 😀

Well it worked out quite well in the end anyways and It really gives me great joy to take care and observe these two little buggers. We also have a Bearded Dragon in the household from before and for me a big deal of keeping these animals is the gathering of information and material to construct housing and habitats they can thrive in while also be a good looking display feature of our living room. Now I only need to convince the wife we need more spiders...
Hi Johannes , give her time she will get attached to your little floofers and before you know it you'll have a room full 😆 happens to us all , I was only getting 1....100 later n am still buying more 🤣 n awww beardy I used to have one called Diablo De Dragon she was a rescue, I was told she was male but turns out not lol amazing little lizards, mine used to answer to her name and play fetch 😆 anyways welcome to ab to you your wife your 😊

My name is Ronald Tieder.
What brings me here: To converse with people in the hobby.

What do I have currently:
A 3/4 inch Grammostola rosea
A 1/2 Hapolopus Colombia
Three sling false widows entered my house :)

My first T was an OBT that the pet store practically begged me to take. At the time, I got it with the cage included for 15 dollars. I have read horror stories about these, but mine never gave me any trouble, and I had it for a long time.
Hi Ronald 😊 and welcome to you and your floofers 😉 don't meet many that start with obt 😆 clearly ment to look after t's 😉 most would of took that poor t bk to the shop , glad you didn't, no place for any t being stuck in those shops.

If its t info yous are both looking for our search bar function will bring all the info you could want for the species your researching 😊 it's my favourite function 😁 Good luck to you both n welcome to the family 😊