Introduce Yourself

ChameleonC

Arachnopeon
Hello :). It's my first post here, so I will now introduce myself :p.

My name is Peter and I'm 23 years old. I live in Poland. My passion are IT, yoyoing and spiders ^^.

I also have a cat.

So yeah that's all.
Hey peter do know anyone with the Last name of "Lipke" My Great Greatgrand father Fled from Persecusion in the 1800"s.....I've always wondered about my relatives there.....Later

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I finally made a post.... 3 yrs after signing on....I have 10 plus egg sacs under ny belt.....I think the time for help is here.....I'm looking forward to all I can learn here......Thanks
Welcome aboard Keith! I just had my first purchase with you and bought a bunch of a C vittatus. This board has members across the globe including some distinguished experts.

BTW, Keith has some great buys posted over at the www.insecthobbyist.com classifieds.

zacattack

Arachnopeon
New guy here, my name is Zac..i've known about this board for the last 6 months but just got around to posting :)

i have a 3 year old ball python and want more

Yiannis

Arachnopeon
Hi there!

Regards to whole arachnofamily there from Greece! I'm Yiannis and I have some tarantulas (9), 2 emperor scorpions, a female iguana exept birds dogs ect.
So happy to be a member of arachnoboards, congratulations to administrators! :clap:

cypher_zax

Arachnopeon
Introduction

Hello my name is Jesper and I come from Denmark... Have been registrered for some time now but haven't use this site alot... Although arachnids are not my main interest I've come in posession of a few... My main interest is venomous snakes preferred Elapids... I was hoping to learn a little more about these spineless creatures and maybe begin with a few spiders again...

Luca Torelli

Arachnopeon
Hello to all, my name is Luca, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Italy...my T's collection so far is still not so big but I'll add more spiders as soon as possibile... :worship:

now I have:

0.1 Acanthoscurria brocklehursti
0.1 Brachypelma boehmei
0.1 Grammostola rosea red phase
0.1 Haplopelma lividum
0.1 Poecilotheria regalis

ciao! :D

keegan150

Arachnopeon
hello, my names Keegan.
im from CA, im starting to get in to Ts so i signed up here.
hoping to become an entomologist in the future :)

later!

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi all.

Hi everyone, my name is Blanton, you can call me that or Vfox, which-ever you like. I finally decided to join after prowling around for a bit. I've been into scorpions ever since I was a kid, and decided it was finally time to actually join the hobby. I recently purchased a pair of Pandinus imperator (Tut and Ramses) and after much enjoyment of those two I decided to expand and purchase a Hadogenes paucidens (Ra). I must say I've been absolutely hooked, and love just watching these interesting little guys do thier thing. I'm glad to be here, and I hope I can add at least something useful to this great site.

h2op

Arachnopeon
spider lover needs more for low prices

looking for spiders and arachnids at a discount price never fear though because i will order frequently so it makes up for price. also my goliath sadly just passed away tonight. i am in need of another. also i have been searching fo a diving bell.:wall: please help

h2op

Arachnopeon
if its your first i suggest a rosehair. they are very docile and easy to handle. however please remember that it is a primitive creature and will bite if itfeels the need too. although my rosehair has never bitten me. any more ?'s please feel free to ask.

daniel15

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hello!
i'm daniel and i was interseted in breeding scorpions. I have a arizona bark scorpion and i was just wondering if you guys could help me?

azgilbert58

Arachnopeon
azgilbert58

Hello everyone, this is my first posting and I'm happy to be here. I've owned a few T's years ago, wild caught Brachypelma emilias and smithii"s.
I'm fortunate to live in central arizona (phoenix) and with a bit of persistance can usually turn up a critter ot two
My latest catch was a cute lil bark scorpion That I named "Moe", regretablly, he succombed to the heat after I placed him outside (in the shade) to warm him so he'd feed. A stupid mistake I'll not soon repeat
Moe was a tremendous hit at the maintenance shop I work at and now my chief engineer has expressed an interest in my bringing a T into the shop.

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'd love to get a bark scorp, it's too bad I don't live out west to just find one though. Although taking from the wild population isn't always advisable, the Arizona bark scorpion is far from threatened. Besides the only small species sold around here are the dune scorpions from the middle east, although a very interesting species in its own right, I'd much rather own a US species for once.

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey all- John here from Texas. Just brought home my 3rd & 4th juvi P.Emperator's. I would love to get something hotter & more aggressive but its kinda limited here at out local pet shops.:wall: , you ask for something other than a Black Emperor & they give you that "Forest Gump" expression.
Any reliable sources for scorp's would be appreciated. Even a lead on H. Arizonensis would be cool as I just can't find any locally in Texarkana shops.
Hope to learn lots here from all~:cool:

Cyanea

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi, my name is Helena, i'm from Mexico, i love spiders and i'd love to do a masters degree on behavioural ecology or animal behaviour and work with them :) i have a lovely B. vagans (caught from the wild) and i catch jumping spiders now and then cause they're my favorite family :) although around my house there aren't any exciting species :S

Last edited:

Theory880

Arachnopeon
I'm the New guy!

Im going to blame Nate (aka SouthernStyle) for this one!

I've been buying Tarantulas from him for a while now, and he told me about Arachnoboards about a month ago, but I was just too lazy to get off my duff and do something about it....

I've been into tarantulas since I was a child, and Now I'm starting to re-expand my collection, as well as learn new things...So I think it's a good thing that I'm on here as I can ask questions to find answers...

We'll Just have to see...but all I have to say is I think im going to start an Arachnoholics Anonymous group here in CO, especially since I'm hooked!
Keith

Coby

Arachnopeon
Introduction

Hi all !

I'm Kirk i am 25 and i live on the Wirral in England. My first child is due on the 24th of this month ! I love nature and all animals as well as falconry and guitars and rock ! I have kept a couple of tarantulas over the last 4 years i am no expert but they're all still in perfect condition. I currently have ( all unsexed ) a Grammosola rosea, Haplopelma lividum and 2 recently purchased slings a Brachypelma smithi and a Citharischius crawshayi, i joined this site to gain a bit more knowledge and to speak with like minded people. So thats me !

JOE'SPOWER

Arachnopeon
Listening and Learning

Hello everyone, I have been a long time observer and decided to introduce myself. I am Joseph from NV., and have been in the hobby for over 2 years.
Arboreals take up most of my collection.