Introduce Yourself

Needles666

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi all,

I'm not really new to T's, just to this site.

Couple years ago I got a B. Boehmei, and I became curious, saw the colorful A. Versicolor, so I got one of those, and at a reptile show I picked up a P. Pulcher.

April 2006 while on vacation, both the Boehmei and the Versicolor died, still not sure why, cause they were both adults at that point, and my little Pulcher was about 2.5" and survived.

Still have the Pulcher, and now I'm seeing a lot more T's for sale than back then. So I've recently picked up a Avic. Purpurea, and a P. Ornata.

I pick my T's based on looks (I'm shallow I know), I also prefer Arboreals.

Other things I keep, 2 red tail boas, and 2 crested geckos.

I like this site, very informative.

Last edited:

Quizzler

Arachnopeon
Hey everybody!

This is Ben...I was a member here a couple years ago, and also attended the ATS convention back when I was in middle school. 6th grade maybe? Anyway, Now I'm going into 11th grade, and I was staring at my G. Rosea and C. Cyaneopubescens and remembered how cool everyone on here was and how much I enjoyed the hobby. I hope to be seeing a lot more of everybody on here and will hopefully come around full swing back into the hobby for ATS convention 08!

rondadeann

Arachnopeon
I'm new to the Archnoboards, I was introduced by a friend that found out that I have an interest in crawly critters.

markus34

Arachnopeon
hello.

Im mark chambers from leeds in the uk.Ive been comeing to this site for sometime now and i like it a lot,loads of useful information.I have a Grammostola rosea for about 10 weeks and its great {D anyway thank you for reading this see ya

chaim

Arachnopeon
Just another new one :)

Hi hi,

Thanks to stefan2209 and some other folks from venomlist I found out about arachnoboards.
Am really pleased with all the info and great pics coming in on these kind of sites and have bin a great help to many of us keeping spiders :clap:
At the moment I have these spiders:
- Psalmopoeus Irminia 0.1.0
- Chromatopelma 1.0.0
- Stasimopus robertsi 0.1.0
- Latrodectus menavodi 0.1.40
- Cupiennius Salei 0.1.0
- Cupienius Getazi 0.0.2
And some scorps
- Heterometrus spp. 2.0.0.

Hopfully next week I will receive a L. Pallidus :drool: from Germany
And within some weeks am hoping for some succesfull mating with my C. cyaneopubescens male!!!
Well, talk to you guy's soon
Greetz
Chaim

Blink_apike

Arachnopeon
Hey i'm Alex from OZ im 15 and a scorp luver. I have been on the aussie scorp forum and i decided to join this forum too.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hellooo :D

Hey. My name is Courtney, I'm seventeen and I just found this website and I really liked it. I'm pretty new to tarantulas, but I am completely fascinated by them. Some of the most elegant and interestings creatures I would say.
Anyway, I got a beautiful Chilean rose maybe a month and a half ago, she's very sweet and her name is Flower.
I got a Cobalt Blue just a couple days ago. Not a good tarantula for begginers yes I know, but I just couldn't help myself :D Her name is Rain.
I also have three scorpions, a Southern Devil named Thorn, Flat Rock named Stone, and an Emporer named Forest.
(All my little creatures are named from nature, I love it)

So yeah, anyone want to give me any advice with anything? It'd be much appreciated.
Or you can just say hi, that works too.

Courtney​

BishopiMaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello, my name is Dylan I am almost 13, i tryed tarantulas, didnt like them to much, i think true spiders are so much cooler, i have been studying true spiders, well almost my entire life. When i grow up i want to have a save the red widow fund! Latrodectus bishopi fascinates me, i think they are so cool. i want to dedicate my life to the study of latrodectus i currently have 2 females and 10 eggsacs. Hell, i have an infestation in my backyard, but hey! best to start young.

I enjoy skateboarding although i just started my favorite colors are red, blue, and orange. My favorite tv show is family guy, well anyway i hope i have a good time on the boards and nice to meet you all i look forward to discussing scientific
latrodectus threads, my second favorite is latro geo

MclarenF1

Arachnopeon
Hey what's up? My name is Ben and I'm from Washington. I don't have any T's yet, but I'm hopin to change that.

Reacker

Arachnopeon
Hello,

I have only two T's, a Rose Hair and Skeleton.

Mostly, I keep Ants and other insects.

Skitch2

Arachnopeon
Hi All,

I am Mike from cornwall.

I have been a T fan for around 17 years and still have a healthy Chilly rose called Bessie who is almost 17 years old now.
My collection has gone up and down over the years and I am always looking to get hold of the rare species that are out there.

Tuishimi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Newbie...

Just got my first tarantulas very recently and was able to witness a molt. At the moment I have two Chilean Roses, but am planning on expanding on my pets. :)

Our house is veritable zoo with 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 parrots, 2 kids and several aquariums as well.

Still nervous about keeping my spiders healthy. They seem more fragile than I think most people would believe, since they appear so fierce.

I'll most likely just lurk, trying to glom onto everyone elses experience. :)

-Mitch

Pickman

Arachnopeon
newbie intro...

hi, i'm not new to tarantulas but my interest is now growing into becoming a collector. I have a rosehair that i grew to be very comfortable with and i just picked up a versicolor spiderling yesterday. thats why i joined the forum, so I can just read old posts and stuff to help out with my new versicolor and just to see what all is out there!

Loch

Arachnopeon
New canuck

Eh guys whats good?
I'm a 19 and i'm just getting into tarantulas. I've been meaning to for a while cus i've always thought they looked dope and seemed very interesting. So now i'm finally doing my research and hoping to buy a Costa Rican Zebra as a starter. i'm hoping to find some canadian dealers here that can help get set up.

bellemorte1989

Arachnopeon
yeah HI!

Hi! My name's Megan. I'm 17 and I've been into tarantulas for a couple years now. My dad and my brother are on here as behind_you12 or something like that. My dad is the secretary of the ATS, his name is Patrick. I'd list our spiders but I can't really remember that many. Anyways... I just wanted to stop by here and introduce myself.

Alex B

Arachnopeon
Hi,
My name's Alex, I live in France and I've been keeping tarantulas for a few years now. Glad to join you ;)
Good night,
Alex

tweetygt

Arachnopeon
Hello all. I am Kelly from the big state of Texas. I am new to the world of tarantulas. I just recieved my 1st one a Mexican redrump. Sorry I dont have any pics of her at the moment, just pics of her house and how she blocked herself in. Seems she holed herslef up in her log cover.
She is about 2 inches so still young. Rightnow she has a pink rear which is kinda cute {D . Any ways bear with me cause I am sure I will have several questions as I learn more and more about her.

harveythefly

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
just a quick intro:)

hiya guys:)...i just met a bunch of you guys at arachnocon 2007 and everyone was asking me my forum name...so here i am finally lol...i've been lurking for a while but i hadn't registered...i don't actually have a good excuse other than i'm more than just a little bit shy :8o ...

so anyway...the name's Josh and i'm from New Orleans...i look forward to talking to those of you i met and getting to know those of you i didn't:)

--Josh aka Harveythefly

Wotan

Arachnopeon
Hello,

I´m Jochen from Stuttgart/Germany.

I love tarantulas, but much more I love skolopendra!

Greets