Introduce Yourself

Ts8LegWonders

Arachnopeon
Hello

Hello Everyone! I am brand new here!!
My name is Tara. I am an old woman! LOL (almost 33:)
Glad to find the boards!

T

dukegarda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey, fairly new around here.

Hello. I'm fairly new to Ts, at least I think so. I've had a G. rosea for a few months now.

I'm from Canada. Hate the cold. Recently turned 21, and am attending school at the U of M.

earth_tigers

Arachnopeon
Hello

Hi

Thought id introduce myself as new to this, I live in the Uk and keep only haplopelma and Ornithoctonus species.
Hence the name, let me know if you keep the same stuff

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello everyone! I'm Eddie and I currently have no herps or reps but have had many in the past. I'm getting ready to begin getting some more now. I've been a falconer for 24 years and currently have a prairie falcon and a sharp-shinned hawk and I raise parrots (umbrellas, B&G and Severe macaws, solomon island eclectus, congo african greys, slender-bill and peach-front conures and white face cockatiels). I'm getting my tanks ready for my first purchase of scrops which will be:

Fat Tailed Scorpion (Androctonus amoreuxi)
Yellow Fat Tailed Scorpion (Androctonus australis)
Egyption Death Stalker Scorpion (Leirus quinquestritatus)

and my next purchase will hopefully be:

Tityus bahiensis
Tityus serrulatus
Tityus falconensis

I'm looking forward to enjoying this forum!

bcxsiv

Arachnopeon
New Canadian Here

Hello;
My name is Judy. I live in Saskatchewan, Canada.
I currently have a G. Rosea. But I am trying to add to my collection.
My next t's are A. Versicolor, and B. Emilia.
I am hoping to have my prettys soon!

bluecowno1

Arachnopeon
Hello, everyone!
I am a freshman of this forum and come from Shanghai.
Looking forward to be your friend!

Diva Satanica

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello all, I am also new to this forum. I have a couple G. rosea, B. smithi and B. vagans. I've been looking around the site and looks like a good one.

cheers

WindtoWater

Arachnopeon
New to Arachnoboards :)

Hey all :)
Happy spider owner here with lot's of questions, especially about a young Psalmopoeus cambridgei I just purchased! Sure glad this site is here!

Have a good one!

Crazyspidergirl

Arachnopeon
crazy 13 yr old!

Hiya. im 13 an love animals. i liv in th UK an i wanna b a vet wen im older. i have loads of animals in my b'room (i think they r listed in ma signature). I also love dogs (hav 2), lik horse riding, we also hav 3 tortoises an numeros fish. Luv it here cus its gr8 2 find peeps hu dnt think i hav a mental problem 4 lovin all my animals. iPS i look afta all of dem myself an they r all happy an healthy! it takes me ages 2 look afta all of dem tho so i dnt c my frends much :) i also love runnin an the violin.
Love Elsa
x

MaggieCole

Arachnopeon
Hi, I was involved with T's several years ago, but what with deaths in the family and a lot of time issues I ended up selling my collection. I regret it!
I am 42, a mom of five (mostly grown and in the military). Currently I live in Minnesota but we are moving to Romeoville,Illinois this June. (We just had our offer accepted on a house. It will be a BIG change from small townsville to the Chicago area!) Currently I only have one slightly spoiled B. albopilosum spiderling, but plan on adding more.

funk

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone im Josh from Sydney, Australia.. purchased my first scorpion just a few weeks ago and by the looks of this site I can learn a hell of a lot of good and valuable information.

Oh and I am 19. :):worship:

osvaldo

Arachnopeon
Welcome, Sheri, nice poem, loved it.

I dont know many women who are found of spiders, to be honest none here in Brazil...
Usually girls hate them, thats what Ive seen...good to know at least one does
like them:)

balintataw

Arachnopeon
howdy!

i'm eric from the Philippines! I recently acquired a "Chilobrachys Huahini" or Huahini bird-eating tarantula from Thailand and was hoping to get help from you guys to take care of them! I have done serious research about them, but I need more informatioon from experienced owners! I alo have 2 pet lobsters, a fighting fish, and a daschund! - weird combination! ayt!

hahaha!

Veric

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone, I'm Eric. I don't have any pets besides an overweight orange tabby named Muffin (short for Ragamuffin), although I've kept green iguanas, red-eared sliders and hissing roaches before. When I first joined this board, I was planning on getting a pet millipede, but now I'm leaning towards a tarantula (or two). I probably won't get anything until classes end anyways, but I figured I should stop lurking and at least introduce myself now :) It's going to be a great year!

Currently a math major at the U of W. :cool:

Indigo

Arachnopeon
Hello, I got an Emporer Scorpion as a birthday present and wanted to check out some info online, and found this site... great work, and information.

:clap:

tacomadiver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've been in the hobby since 98. I've had numerous different sp. Some of which I wished I hadn't given up lol. Anyway, good to be here.

Chris

Brettus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey everyone!

My name is Brett and I'm from Wollongong, Australia. I got my first T, a Selenotypus plumipes, a few days ago. This is my first spider, but I also keep bearded dragons and giant burrowing cockroaches (Macropanesthia rhinoceros). I'm sure this site will undoubtedly help me as I enter the hobby. I'm 17 (18 in 21 days!:D )

CharlottesKPR

Arachnopeon
Greetings:)

Hi,
I'm Melissa from Ontario Canada.31 years old.My screen name is ChalottesKPR because thats the name of my rosehair.

uggy102

Arachnopeon

hi all, im wayne from cardiff/wales/uk, been a T keeper for nearly 20yrs know, only got a smal selection know of about 22 T`s, but slowly growing again...:D