Introduce Yourself

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi its phil in the u/k/ just a normal guy i kick the crap out of the g. f . every night i cane the kids in the morning noon and night and i kick the dog and cat if i see them LOL just a joke i have a very good g.f. who lets me keep my . t. s. but she will do a runner if i get a rat ? or a snake ? lol i look after my mum who in very poor health a full time job you could say any way i love the boards enjoy all the post and i hope you do with my post and some are very funny so i am happy to be a member of this board ---- phil

bkkspider

Arachnopeon
Hello, I'm an English guy but living in Thailand, I haven't kept spiders for perhaps 8-9 years now and just the other day picked up a female H.Lividum so perhaps getting back into the hobby.

I've read it's not a beginners spider and since I haven't kept spiders for so long I feel like a beginner again but I've found loads of good info on here and thought I would join up. I may need urgent advice on how to remove the CB from my finger!:D

Cheers arachonboards!

And in case anyone's bothered I only have the CB now, but I used to keep red trapdoor, pink toes, mobassa starburst baboon(?), chile rose (of course!), Indian ornamentals and a curly hair. The trapdoor was the best!

My main hobby is tropical fish though, but I'm seriously thinking about getting some more spider tanks already.{D

elgiango

Arachnopeon
Hi to everyone!

I'm Marco, I'm a 20yo Italian guy who now keeps few T's (a B.Smithi and a sling of Avicularia Geroldi) and some snakes (a Thamnophis sirtalis and a couple of Nerodia fasciata)

http://www.21h.it/bestiario

Here there are some photos of my pets

syiware

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hi!

hi! my name is song, deuk bo from korea republic.
just call me locke. it's my nick. 33 years old 3d modeler in this year, 2007.
i've been interested in many kinds of animals since i was a child.
so i have many experiences of keeping animals.
these days i'm interested in centipedes.
the reason i've join this site is for finding good informations about my centipedes.
actually i have two giant centipede juveniles(Scolopendra sp.)
one is 9 and the other is 9.5cm today!
well.. most people hate such animals. but it's attractive to me enough to keep them in a cage.
i want to get Scolopendra gigantea or S. galapagoensis or S. viridicornis.
but it's only my dream...
in korea.. we can get subspecieses of S. subspinipes..
as for Ss. mutilans, it also lives in korea. they are very cheaper here.
about less than or equal to 15 bucks for an adult pede.
anyway have a nice day to all of you.
i want to make good relationships with you, guys.
my email address is syiware27@korea.com.
and msn messenger is syiware@hotmail.com
if you have msn or yahoo messenger, you can talk to me anytime you want.
just try if possible.
let's share good stuff for our pets..!
bye for now..
-locke

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Just signed up for the Arachnoboards:

Greetings. My name is Matt, I am a full time artist, most recently known to my friends as a roach fanatic. I have kept reptiles and aquatics for the better part of 20 years, and along the way reared Giant African millipedes, Emporer scorpions, and P. regalis (though its been about 7 years since that). I am considering T's again, but REALLY interested in roaches, along with anything that feeds on them. Also have a modest venomous snake collection with heavy focus on the Agkistrodon complex and aboreals. Add to this an extremely tolerant wife and three cats, and there I am. I also enjoy photographing and collecting invert and reptilian wildlife in the southern states and Mexico (I am in Texas).

Cheers!

nuclear_zombies

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello all!

Hi everybody, I'm Crazy Joe and I'm from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I've owned both Spiders and Scorpions in the past, and been bit a few times by them. I'm starting to get more serious about invertabrates as a hobby, as I enjoy the photography and science associated with it. My other main interests (in order) are as follows: Death Metal, My Digital camera, Beer, Women, and my computer. I recently got a King Baboon Tarantula, a juvenile about one inch in body length. I also have a vieled chameleon named "chongo" and I've become obsessed with Scolopendra. Im meeting a guy at a reptile show here in Calgary in a couple weeks to see a 7 inch Scolopendra Polymorpha (Giant Desert or Texas Tiger Centipede), and I might buy him. I am also interested in any information on aquiring ANY Scolopendra, bearing in mind I am in Canada. My government has some silly frikkin rules on importing venomous species, for they couldnt possibly comprehend the idea that people would keep such a creature (dorks). I look forward to meeting others interested in this awesome pasttime!! REGARDS, Crazy Joe PS- here are a few photos I took of my King Baboon, who we named "Jiggaboo" (I've been told by more than one person that this was rude, but I dont understand why- what gives?)

Marmee Noir

Arachnopeon
Hello

Hi, I'm Michelle from SC. I love tarantulas and I own 9 at the moment. I'm hoping to add to my collection, just need to figure out what kind I want next. Here is a list of my T's.

0.1.0 C. crawshayi
0.1.0 G. rosea
1.0.0 H. lividum
0.0.1 A. avicularia
0.0.1 B. albopilosum
0.0.1 L. difficilis
0.0.1 G. aureostriata
0.0.1 A. seemani
0.1.0 B. smithi

{D

Greenmanbacchus

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!
I've just joined.
I'm kinda lookin' around, seein' whats goin' on
I've had a few inverts in years past ( B.smithi, Pandinus etc)
and I figured i'd learn some more.
Good to be here :)
GMB

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hola a todos!

I'm Kamil and I'm from San Juan. I've been in the hobby for about 4 mths and just recently purchased my new acquisition, a pretty 3" curly hair. I also own 2 pinktoes and a brazilian salmon and can't wait to get more!{D

cawine

Arachnopeon
hi!

hi everyone,

i m Caroline,from Montreal,so glad to have found this board,so i can look for some tips about my new friend,Miss trinidad olive.
i already know a few things,as i already had 2 tarentulas(brachypelma albopilosum) some years ago(both died unfortunatly).And recently,the need to get another tarentula felt stronger.so i m now the happy owner of a beautiful holothele incei.
i only had terrestrial T's,so i i m a bit frustrated cause i dont see much of it,seems to be very shy...i guess i ll have to get another one,or maybe 2...:D

bye

ratz00

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Me!

Good afternoon all!

My name is Gerry, Asian, Male, 43 years old, single ( again hopefully ):D and just started on the hobby late december last year 2006. So far I have 4 sub-adult female T's and 28 slings and Juvies. My collection is basically all grammies and brachys. I have to say that I am very much in love with the hobby and I am loving it more everyday. I hope that I can contribute as much as I learn from this forum. thank you for allowing me to be part of this community. Peace!

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hello all my name is jeremy.i started collecting spiders/tarantulas when i was 7 years old. I caught several black widows on a camping trip (only one was alive after the 5 hour trip home 20+widows in a pickle jar = bad idea ) over the next 10 years i collected tarantulas up untill my first child was born .After that i slowly got rid of all my tarantulas between work & children i had no time for them. well i did but not enough if, you cant care for something 100% its better off in someone elses hands.

That was then. I am now 32 have my own home and more then one room set aside for whatever i want not to mention a two story work shop ;P also i now work from home. My 3 children all want spiders ,snakes and other things my wife would step on, run from you get the idea. So with all the extra time on my hands here i am looking to start over and hoping to find a local dealer.

Iskorpy

Arachnopeon
Hello to all!

Greeting form the Philippine Island. I'm new here and i love the information about scorps and other small wonders. I hope i will learn a lot from you guys. Thanks and more power. I got 9 Liocheles aus. First I got 3 then one of them just gave birth yesterday.. And my second is also preggy I guess. It got a fat belly just like the one that gave birth...:D :D

gunks

Arachnopeon
Hey everybody!

Nate from CA, not really in the hobby as of yet...But thats probably gonna change pretty soon as I'm planning on getting a Vietnamese Giant Centipede.

Great board here...Lots of info and knowledgable, friendly people around here it seems!

Azza

Arachnopeon
Hey guys (and gals),
My name is Azza (suprisingly enough!) and I will be getting a B. Vagans s'ling soon once the enclosure is set up. I have a leopard Gecko called Leela and she is very uhh... indepent shall we say.

Just wanted to say hi

Azza

Shadow Mantis

Arachnopeon
Hi Everyone

I've been lurking about this site for some time and just decided to join. In terms of arachnids, I have one B.albopilosum and two P.imperators. Not only that, but I am an avid mantis keeper and enthusiast. Currently, I also own one gargoyle gecko, one sandfish skink, and multiple Madagascan hissing cockroaches. Aside from petkeeping, I practice various martial arts and actually work at the National Aquarium in Baltimore.

Thank You

ReptileKid

Arachnopeon
Hi my name is dominic i'm new hear i have a lot of animals
Reptiles
Snakes
1.1 Albino Burmese Pythons
1.1 Granite Burmese Pythons
1.1 Jungle Carpet Pythons
0.1 Blood Python
1.1 Ball Pythons
0.1 Red Tailed Boa
1.1 Hog Island Boas
1.1 Dumerils Boa
2.3 Corn Snakes
1.0 California King Snake
Lizards
2.2 leopard Geckos
2.3 Crested Geckos
1.0 Frilled Dragon
2.1 Bearded Dragon
2.0 Chinese Water Dragon
1.0 Mali Uromastyx
1.0 Red Niger Uromastyx
0.1 Blue Tegu
1.0 Red Tegu
1.1 African Spur Thigh Tortoise
0.1 Red Footed Tortoise
1.1 Three Toed Box Turtle
Amphibians
1.0 Pac-Man Frog
0.1 Rococo Toad
1.0 African Bull Frog
0.1 Tomato Frog
1.0 Tiger Salamander
Invertebrate
0.1 Venezuelan sun tiger
0.1 Pink Toe Tarantula
0.2 Chilean Rose Hear Tarantulas
0.1 Chaco golden Stripe Tarantula
1.0 Emperor Scorpion
4.0 Madagascar Hissing Cockroach
Mammals
0.1 Cavalier King Charles spaniel (Emma)
0.1 Miniature Dachshund (Daisy)
1.1 Chinchillas
1.0 Rat
Bird
Citron Crested Cockatoo (Bella)

Boopster

Arachnopeon
Boopster

Hello.
My name is Axel Berglund, I am living in Sweden and I have liked animals and kept a lot of different ones my whole life. Right now I am mostly keeping reptiles and Insects but have recently aquired 10 A. versicolor slings and am awaiting the arrival of a couple of H. lividum soon.
This seems like a good place to look for info on these little critters.
Peace

KingBaboon85

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
king cobras rule

hi my name is vageli i live in canada unfortunatly because in my area it can't support venomous creatures which i love and have passion for anyways

i have

1 jungle carpet python
1 p. regalis female
1 p. regalis male
1 h. minax
2 p. imperators (scorpions)

my dream is to own and house a king cobra what a extraordinary creature