Introduce Yourself

Jenners

Arachnopeon
Hello

Hello everyone! I'm Jenn, Marks wife (delayedinsanity). We currently have a single three year old female Chilean Rose named Fluffy and are soon to be the proud parents of two slings, an A seemanni and a P cambridgei.

rhonny

Arachnopeon
hey all im rhonny, im new to this forum and think its great. love hearing all ur stories and seeing all your photos. keep up the good work :)

tekkendarklord

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi all

Hi all im a newbie too and i have a strong interest in insects and arachnids but still i dont have any.. ^_^

aremixer

Arachnopeon
hello all.om new to this site and wondered if there is anyone in england that can help me replace my collection that was killed by my brother due to his incompetance.
:mad:
also looking to build a network of friends

sjeckert6297

Arachnopeon
Another Newbie!

I just got my 1st T yesterday! She (I hope) is a G. Rosea. There are so many site w/ contradicting(sp?) info that I thought it best to talk to others who actually have experience keeping these beautiful creatures. I never thought I would say that about a spider!!

Jen

firecar96

Arachnopeon
Hello from Michigan

Hey everybody, I'm Steve and I am new to the board. I have lots of t's. To many to list. I have been into spiders for a couple years now and was told about the board by a friend. So here I am and I hope to learn a lot more. I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people on the board and I look forward to speaking with many of you.
:cool:

ShinyNic

Arachnopeon
Hi, I'm Nicole. I somehow seemed to have fallen in love with a pinktoe...even though I hate spiders. I'm here to see if I can find out a bit more about her (hoping it's female at least) so i can take good care of her. :D

Clement

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi everyone, my name's Clement, im new in the hobby and i hope i will find answers to all my question!!

eos

Arachnopeon
It's about time....

Alright.... I figure it's about time that I introduce myself.

Everyone calls me eos .... I've been a lurker for quite some time.... and I've been a member here since last year, but never posted (booo.. yea I know)

So anyway I'd like to take this opportunity to say hello to everyone in the community. I know a few people here from a couple of other sites I frequent. So that's a good thing too... I won't feel so 'noobish' LOL

Aside from my inverts, I also keep a bunch of frogs, a couple snakes, a Tokay Gecko, a chinchilla and a dog :)

Inverts that I keep:

1.0.0 G. Rosea (MM - poor guy)
0.0.1 A. Seemani
0.0.1 A. Avic
0.0.1 L. Parahybana (1" sling)
0.0.2 Scolopendra Subspinipes sp
1.0.0 P. Imperator
1.0.0 H. Paucidens

I'm currently in the process of researching about millipedes as those are my next acquisition.

P.S.
Don't worry..... I'll be posting photos in no time :cool:

andyy2452

Arachnopeon
just joined today

new to owning scorpions and found reading the forums on this site EXTREMELY helpful. im happy to know i can post my own questions up whenever im confused. thank you everyone for your advice.

NjGriffo

Arachnopeon
Hello! Names Nick Griffiths, i'm very interested in all things Buggy, Reptiley etc.
I've had two A. Gigas for quite a while now, and looking to expand my collection. :)

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my inverts

i recently bought a chilean rose to get over my lifelong fear of spiders. . . now i absolutely love T's and have since bought a sling red knee and a sub adult pink toe. . im looking for a green bottle blue but seem to be having trouble locating any shop or store that sells them. I now think that T's are amazing and cant believe i was ever scared of them in the first place lol

bbrovold

Arachnopeon
Hello all

I am new to T's since Christmas when my wife gave me a copper colored G. Rosea and today I bought an A. Avic. It is nice to have both a terrestrial and an arboreal.

licantot

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone! newbie here.....

Just have my first T's last 3 months ago and somehow i got addicted to them especially the brachy's and hopefully to have more. i am planning to get a klaasi he he he :p .

currently I have 4 t's

B.Albopilusum (female)
B.Boehmi
B.Emilia (male)
G.aureostriata (female)

and 5 slings

B.Albopilusum
B.Boehmi
B.Smithi
B.Vagans
G.rosea

CREEP

Arachnopeon
well another newb here.

i had a versicolor for about 8 months got him as a sling and when it was molting died on me during the molt not sure why?

so now i went out and got 2 more i bought a sling nhandu chromatus and sling grammostola rosea

hoping maybe these will fare a bit better for me.

creep

Stuzza

Arachnopeon
Intro

I'm Nick and I'm 13. I've kept may reptiles but have only recently branched out in tarantulas although I have kept many invertebrates before. I got my first Tarantula, a Mexican Red Rump, in November 2008. It was usb-adult and I thought it was female but it's matured now after a moult, and it's a male :( so I'm going to breed it (getting a female soon). Last month I got a 10 month King Baboon that is very aggressive at times and refuses to eat (although it might have fed a week ago because two crickets went in and only one was left. Hoping to get an Antilles Pinktoe soon and an Usambara Orange Baboon after that. I hope! :razz:

melonysbaby

Arachnopeon
first time T owner

hi everyone. my name is melony. i am a stay at home mom of 2 young boys. i also breed chihuahuas and have a vieled chemelion and 2 hissing cockroaches. but i just recently got my first tarantula. it is a .antillies pinktoe. he is so pretty. lol. not many people call them pretty. lol. i have been looking at the site for a little while now. i love all the enclosure pics. it def gave me some great ideas. i am also very interested in doing a community tank. but i will post a question in another area. lol
but i just wanted to say hi.

MrRogers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Returning newbie

Howdy all... I used to be a member here 3 years ago when I was in university and got my first T. Yes it was a rose hair....

I'm Canadian and I'm in Australia right now doing some traveling and egar to get back into the hobby once I return home.

I have experience keeping the one T, but I learned a lot and have been trying to keep up with the hobby,

Cheers!