Introduce Yourself

Poulton

Arachnopeon
Hey guys, im kinda new here, ive been looking around for a while, but my account has just been activated so now i can finally post :D haha. im just here finding out more about T's since i just got my first on new years day :D (G. Rose).

and welcome to all you other newbies too :D

Locutus

Arachnopeon
Hi all from Spain. I am new to the T-keeping world (I'm basically a ball python guy, and ex-arachnophobic:) ) so I hope to learn a lot from this great forum.

arachnube

Arachnopeon
Hello All

New member to arachnoboards and a new T. owner. I recently purchased a Grammistola Rosea (spelled right?). Have been reading up on how to figure out the sex. I have also read many complaints about it being a pet rock, but mine is very active and has mad a burrow of sorts. Not brave enough to handle it yet and after reading up, probably wont.

cel3131

Arachnopeon
Hi, I'm Cel from Ontario, Canada. I just recently got my first T... a little Grammostola Aureostriata spiderling. I hope to be active here and make some friends, and do my best raising my little guy/girl, and someday getting more amazing arachnids!

mutley100

Arachnopeon
Hi , I'm Matt . I currently have 13 T's , a Centipede , a Scorpion , 8 snakes and 2 Bearded Dragons in my collection .

Harmony67

Arachnopeon
Hello all!

I have been keeping snakes for about 9 years and a few months ago my sons talked me into getting two tarantulas. I got a Grammostola rosea and an Acanthoscurria geniculata from the local exotic animal show back in October and decided that T's are great. Now I want more...

Yerimen
Glenns Rosehair 2.JPG

Kyokomo
Kyokumo.JPG

jaxis

Arachnopeon
hey everyone, my name is jorge, im 25 and ive owned 2 scorpions but my girlfriend and i just got our first tarantula, an avicularia avicularia
:) so here i am!

SCORPIONNOOB

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello all arachnoboard people!

A little about myself. I live in Iowa and Im 23 years old. Im new to the site here and new to scorpions as far as that goes. I have found some really good information here so far and I am looking forward to continue gaining new and helpful information in this "obsession" (it is for me anyway!) I have just purchased my first 2 scorpions. 2 Pandinus imperators and I am indeed hooked on the hobby. My LPS dont know anything about them and so Ive been hungry for information on them. Just wanted to say this site rocks and I look forward to the great people and information here!

Dali

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi everyone :} ,

I'm passionate to tarantulas , this forum have a very good stuff and enjoy to discover more information for my hobby!!:)

kurto

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone. My name is Raoswet. I'm from small country - Bulgaria. I love my big Tarantulas{D and want to know more about them. My collection is small. I have around 20 tarantulas, 3 leapard gekos i start a P. Murinus colony soon.

Tick77

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone. My name is Jason, from Southern Colorado. I'm here to get more info on Tarantulas, thinking of getting my first one very soon. :)

Moose9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello everyone. My name is Greg and I am new to this forum. I live in Yucca Valley, CA. (S. high desert) N. of Palm Springs. I have a couple of small Lasiodora parahybana, a pair of adult breeding Bearded dragons and an English Bulldog. I had my first T. (Brachypelma smithi) over 25 years ago. Looking to get another one soon. Have more time on my hands now and thought I would start up a collection. So I figured this would be a good start to find more info about T's that I don't know. :)

PLUFKATA

Arachnopeon
Hi all
I am from Bulgaria (Eastern Europe) and I have only 4 Ts at the moment - Pterinochilus murinus, Brachypelma albopilosum, Brachypelma boehmei and Acanthoscurria geniculata. Hope will have more for my birthay ;)

Steve 88

Arachnopeon
wow a huge introduction thread, meh why not. Hi im steve from grimsby, uk. been keeping t's for about a year now, a year prior to this i was an arachnophobe, now i cant get enough of them, including true spids, scorps, vinegaroons. pretty much all arachnids actually. i also keep a mantis and a pede and a few herps. Look forward to conversing in the threads {D

glenoweth

Arachnopeon
NEw to the boards

:clap: Hi I am new to the treads...

I just bought a Pinktoe Versicolors for me and my son lastnight. he is only about 1" and still in a vial. I will post some pic's soon.

danni

Arachnopeon
Hey there everyone <3 My name is Danielle [Danny, or Danni], and I live near Atlanta, Georgia.

I have always wanted tarantulas for a really long time, but never took the time to actually look into getting one. Well, I started reading up and doing my research, and I've grown to learn a lot about these fuzzy little spiders, and I'm in love with them.

As of right now, I have two spiderlings: a G. pulchra, and a G. rosea. I'm really excited to get more soon and to chat with all of you :}

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sup guys...name's michel.
im CURRENTLY keeping a singapore brown and 4 Scolopendra mutilans.
all doing pretty well....
i wouldnt say im NEW to the hobby since i always caught and kept stuff when i was younger,but im NEW to SERIOUS keeping.
other than the creepies im an avid fishkeeper. :)