Introduce Yourself

BreakTheWindows

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey. my names daniel from southern cali and i first got into inverts when i got an emperor as a present. ever since i've been addicted =] i currently have a hairy desert, another emperor, two salmon birdeaters, pinktoe, and a rose hair.
this site has awesome info and i hope to learn more

dirty munky

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone my name is Chris I live in Fl and have dabbled in the hobby for 15 yrs it all started with venomous reptiles and a mission to conquer my arachnophobia I am over it and currently have 20 T's. Everyone calls me Munky a name I recieved thru hiking the AT in 05.It is nice to see such a abundance of info on so many species.

palehorse78

Arachnopeon
hello

my name is marcus i have hand a pede before a heros castisnaps now iam about to embark on the wild side and get a subsnipes maylasian of vietnamese.

Wameron36

Arachnopeon
Hi all. My names Cameron, I'm 16 and live all the way over in hot Australia!

I have only really been in the invertebrate hobby for jsut over a year now, however I was familiar with all types of inverrts previous to then as i live in a place with a wide variety, including tarantulas, scorps and pedes.
I have been keeping reptiles for longer though, like around 5 or 6 years. At the moment my reptile list only consists of 2 pygmy bearded dragons, and 2 spotted pythons, however in the past i have kept other beardies, water dragons, and blue tounges.

My invert list is alot larger though. I had my first go at raising some egg sacs this season too, with 4 egg scs, however I lost two. One to ants, and the other the mother ate. The one the mother ate was the only sac that was being incubated by the mother. The rest i was doing artificially. The two sacs that were succesful though belong to one of my unidentified phlogius spp., and the other to a C. tropix (dwarf form).
It is a bit hard for me to list my collection as large part of them are still unidentified. Just a few sp. I do know i have though (alot fo these i have a few of) are Phlogius sp. Black, Phlogius sp. Eunice, Phlogius sp. pq113, Phlogius sp. Papuanus, Phlogius sp. Strenuus, Phlogius sp. Goliath, Phlogius sp. Rubiseta, Phlogius sp. Sarina, Selenotypus sp.2, Selenotholus sp. Glenelva, Selenotholus sp. Townsville, Selenotypus sp.5

I have had some pedelings this year too from my E. Rubripes, and by the looks of it I have another gravid female. Excluding the pedelings I have around 15 pedes, i can't remember though. They include E. Rubripes (a couple of different forms also), C. Westwoodi, C. Aurantipees (i know i spelt that wrong), S. Laeta, and I will be getting a couple of S. Morsitans within the enxt few days.

My scorp collection is still very small at the moment, with only 3 scorps including and I. Maculatus, U. Macrurus, and a Liocheles sp. The most scorps I have ever had though woud still only bearond 10.

Ummm, I am also into art and that sort of stuff. Especially photography now, with my main focus being on macro shots. Here is a link to some of my stuff, still quite new to the whole thing though.
http://cam-foodooism-rocker.deviantart.com/

Anyway, that is all for now. Look foward to seeing some of your exotics!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hi yall! I just joined here.. my name is Jairi and I'm in Portland, Or!

Buddylee79

Arachnopeon
Hello...

Hello everyone,

I am here for two reasons. First is my new found interest in roaches, and second is for my girlfriend. She wants a "T"(as i've seen it put) and we have no idea where to begin. I am looking forward to input on first time "T's".

Thanks,

Buddylee79

cascade

Arachnopeon
good morning

hey my name is jake ellis i have only started now with spiders and scorps never really had time to start im 23 and stay in south africa ....hope to get to now every one on the sita and get lots of info from every one

dWebster

Arachnopeon
HI FROM CO! plus 1 question :)

Hello everyone!!
my name is david, i live in colorado. i found this site night wile trying to figure out y my rose hair has not molted or eating in the past two-three months, but thanks to all of you i think i figured it all out. if i read right she has just shut down, so to speak, for her fasting season. right? anyways i well have pictures up soon.

eric10686

Arachnopeon
Hello

Hi, I have been reading arachnoboards for a couple months now and finally decided to register. My name is Eric. I live in Louisiana, 22 years old. I have 3 leopard geckos, 250 dubia roaches, too many mealworms... I have not bought a spider yet but I want to do some reading up on the different types before I spend the money. At the moment I am looking for a fast breeding decent sized isopod colony for cleaning up my roach tank etc. Does anyone have any suggestions on which type of species would fit me? thanks. I look forward to helping people out when I start to learn a bit more.
Sincerely,
Eric

Brian89

Arachnopeon
Hello!

Hello everyone!

My name is Brian and I'm glad to be finally a part of Arachnoboards! I've had an interest in insects and arachnids ever since I was a kid and after several years my interest in tarantulas has finally been re-lit.
So far I have a fledging collection - only two members! I'm currently caring for a B. smithi and a B. albopilosum, but I can only see it getting bigger!

Looking forward to my time here on Arachnoboards, I sure have plenty of questions...

IrishKnight

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hi,everyone!im new to Ts and new to this website,nice to meet you all!im friends with robc and tuwin and they both single handly got me over my fear of spiders and sparked my love for Ts{D im so happy to be apart of this forum!!

asassin8

Arachnopeon
good day

hello, my name is brandon. i am relitivly new to tarantulas. i had a t. blondi for about 8 years she was a monster but passed away. now i have one of those new burgandy t. sp. slings. i hope to break into avic. versacolor soon. im trying to get some slings but im low on cash. i would like to try breading but like i said im new. the only other things i have is my 65 gallon reef tank and my 5 boston terriers.

this is my first post but i have urked sround here for about a week so far. i like it. just wanting to say hello to every one.

thanks,
brandon

madamwlf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello from MD

Hi, I've been lurking here for a bit. My name is Jeannie and I have 14 Ts and a small roach colony. I'm hoping to get 6 more Ts for my bday next week. At least I have the order in for it. Great to be here.

Tuwin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hi,everyone!im new to Ts and new to this website,nice to meet you all!im friends with robc and tuwin and they both single handly got me over my fear of spiders and sparked my love for Ts{D im so happy to be apart of this forum!!
Welcome man!

Cementhead

Arachnopeon
hi everyone

MY name is Wayne I am 20 and from South Africa
I have a few t's
P. fasciata
G. rosea
P. pucher
M. robostum
L. klugi

i joined the site to get more and more info of all of the t's

Jojos

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey, My name is Neo. I live in Quebec, Canada and so far I have 3 beginner tarantulas. A Rosie, a Brazilian StripeKnee and a Mexican RedKnee. Im hoping that by registering to this forum I'll be able to get a little more information on my spiders and how to care for them. When I first got these I wasnt informed properly and so Im a little panicky now on their wellbeing. Hopefully you guys can help :3
Bienvenue Neo. I'm from Québec, Canada also! Nice to see others from Canada. I was feeling lonely :liar: {D ;)

clif

Arachnopeon
Clif here in Atoka Tennessee. Looking forward to sharing hair-raising experiences with like-minded folks (Chilean Rose Hair that is). Got the urge to adopt one eight years ago when I stopped by a little family-owned exotic pet shop in Fort Worth TX. Took me six years of coaxing before my bride of 30 years finally said "yes" and let me bring one home. I've two now. Female "Charlotte" is guarding an egg sac. She was pregnant (is that the correct term?) before acquiring her in August 08.

Ratman667

Arachnopeon
New guy here from Jacksonville, FL. At the moment i do not have any arachnids. I'm here to gather information on scorpions before i go out and buy one.