Introduce Yourself

Square

Arachnopeon
Yo

Names Joe but you guys can call me Square ;)
I got 8 awesome T,s and hopefully soon a few more looking forward to chatting and purchasing from you all :cool:

Palaquin

Arachnopeon
Hi all my names nick im 25 and from Walsall UK. Just bought my 1st T was between B.smithi and B.auratum hehe i chose the Auratum :) i hope she will treat me as good as im gona treat her :-D. Pick her up Thursday and can't wait!!!! {D

bigjayc

Arachnopeon
Hi all..
my name is jason im new to this site (duh:wall: )
i just found a nice size tarantula at work.. I live and work in riverside CA.. im new to the hobbie but im really into leaning new thing and what i need to know to make my new pet as happy as he/she can be.. i have been looking all round to try and find what kind of tarantula it is but i have no luck so far. maybe someone here might help me:clap: ... well thanks for having me and look forward to meeting some new friends and geting some helpful tips...

senhorka

Arachnopeon
Hello, I am Brazilian and I live in the Amazon. is a pleasure here with you
in the forum. I do not understand much of English and while that translates google
I am sorry for the mistakes. [] 's

securitydude

Arachnopeon
Securitydude

I've been reading and learning about tarantulas for a few months now. I'm hooked. I have added some new species to my collection, 2 avicularia avicularia, and 1 more female grammostola cala,chilian rose. Does anyone own any avicularia versicolors or minatrixs? I am thinking of maybe adding them to my collection. Any tips or info would be great. Hey, Happy collecting everyone.....

Last edited:

texascowboy1979

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Introducing myself...

Hi... Well, my name is Andres... Im a member of the turtle forum because I have 25 turtles and torts. I decied to join the arach forum because I belive it is every pet owners responsibility to have information on their pet available to them. Granted I know the basics about T's, but there are several things I may not know about T's, but plan to learn them here.

I am 29 yrs old. I live in La Feria Texas on a 400 acre ranch. My father and I raise cattle and goats, but im more into reptiles and wolves / wolf dogs. Im still in college and I feel that i will never finish school. I am scheduled to take my pharmacy tech state exam on Nov 21st... and I have compleated all requirements for the nursing program in spring of 2008, I just hope I get accepted, out of 1000 people, they only accept 100.... so we will see how that goes.

I am the oldest of 4, and I have one neice. I am single... which is hard to belive because I am so amazing... "LITTLE HUMOR", {D actually because im not looking for someone who will try to make me get rid of my animals. My pets are my life, my fabric and soul. You cant make a leopard change his spots!!!

Other than that, I work in construction and apartment rentals. if you have any more questions... ill be happy to answer...

Andres, AKA Texas Cowboy

Fasteddy420

Arachnopeon
hey

hey hows it going everyone just got my first rosehair cuz my buddy herbertwest lol so i joined up so i can show her off and start my collection off

dna_Splice

Arachnopeon
wadup guys

i juss got my Avicularia versicolor sling today =]

she still the size of dime, but im looking forward to her growth
( i dont know the sex, im juss using the she pronoun)

thanks guys, cya around on the web

pnshmntMMA

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wow, i guess i'll pop this thread open, my names john...umm..long time listener first time caller 22 live outside baltimore..shh dont tell the mods that im talkin about this here, but i dont know what else to say except that i love my telecaster...i have a rosie and a wild caught brown recluse.....
hell yea baltimore! anyway, got my first scorpion a week or so ago, pandinus imperator. fairly docile male. fun stuff. ive always loved scorpions

MangaNick

Arachnopeon
greetings to all

Hello my name is Nick, 26 years old and i live in Belgium.
in the city of Turnhout, its not so far from Antwerp
i am single and i live with my parents and younger brother Nico
my hobbies are: Pets, videogames, partying, travelling and so on ....
we have:

1 dog (scottisch colli like lassie lol)
4 cats (all british shorthair)
3 bearded dragons
about +/- 300 stick insects (diffrent species)
2 marine aquariums
5 scorpions (4 p.imperator and 1 p.cf.militaris)
1 grammostola rosea spider
1 brachypelma smithi
and a few praying mantisses

and our "private zoo" :D is still growing lol

mrclean

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello,My name is George im 33 yrs old and im a member of arachnoboards again! Sence im a newbie to this sight and tarantulas,this should be very helpful for me. Take care and enjoy your evening{D George

Okieball

Arachnopeon
Hi, My name is Angie and I have an addiction problem.
HEHEHE
I like in Arkansas and the proud parent to a zoo. From snakes, cats, dogs, turkeys, tarantulas, scorpions, birds, chickens, lizards, ect.
Thanks for having me. :)

mushiking jr.

Arachnopeon
Hi Peeps!

Hi! Im Jerwin aka mushiking jr. from the Philippines, ehehehe I am very fond of Dynastae and Lucinadae beetles, I will be having a breeding program here in my country, hope to join your community and share informations and stuff!{D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D

thunder_chunky

Arachnopeon
new to keeping tarantulas

I'm from ontario and I just purchased a couple of brachypelma albopilosum from the missisauga reptile expo.

ma44in

Arachnopeon
Hi, I'm from Polen. I'm 21 years old. My collection is about 50 T (withauot eggsacs) I prefer Theraphosidae from the old world, especially arboreal. i also have a few scorpiones and Scolopendras

slayer123

Arachnopeon
I was wondering what it takes to become an arachnologist and how long and where, im from California.