Introduce Yourself

jgwhite86

Arachnopeon
New here

Hello all! I just got my first T yesterday. A C. fasciatum (Tiger Rump) I own 4 ball pythons and a ringneck. Looking forward meeting you all! :eek:

gizmo1

Arachnopeon
Gizmo

Hello all im roger i have been intrested in spider and other crawles for many
years and all natrual history.
I have 1 golath 1 samon pink 1 mex redleg 1 pinktoe 1 chile rose 1 chile northen gold 1mex red knee of all these spiders the only one that give me grive is yhe pink toe . mega itch lol{D

Not to forget 1 spider back of my toilet name dont knowLOL

para0000

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and to spiders too. I became interested in the hobby around the end of summer and last week I've got my first T, a rose hair. I've read a lot of useful and interesting info here so I'm looking forward using and enjoying the forum and learning a lot from you.

Xenodamus

Arachnopeon
Introductions

Hi there, I used to be a member here, but got out of the hobby, and the invert community, trying to get back into it, and becoming an active member of here again. Oh, name's Casey(guy, not girl:wall: ) and I live in Mississippi.

t3nLegs

Arachnopeon
hey guys. names Rich im from New Jersey.
im 22 and this is my first invert.

its a Chilean Rose Haired Tarantula. age unknown
he/she is VERY docile. ill post pics when he/she molts to determine the gender

but yea. just wanted to say hello. and looking forward to learning all i need to know. and then sharing what i know with others. :clap:

flamesbane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey, I am Will. I have been keeping T's for a number of years, but just recently really started trying to grow my collection. Currently I have 1 G. rosea, 1 T. blondi, 1 H. lividum, 1 P. irminia, 1 L. parahybana, 3 P. cambridgei, and 3 P. pederseni. Along with a few other native (to TN) true spiders.

Atreyuhero4

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey :)

hey everyone my names mitch and im 17 :D and im currently a senior w00t well all my pets are listted in my signature except my cats not and i dont know if i did it right but for mine
female.male.unsexed
pm me if you want to chat it up XD

sardelius

Arachnopeon
Hello

Hello everyone,

My name is Naglis, and I am from Lithuania and I am sorry if my English language is inaccurate. I just joined this community and I own 25 tarantulas and 2 scorpions. So, I hope to learn more about them and share my experience with others.

Luiscifer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello

Hello my name is LU. I have 7 t's and my next one will be a brazilian white knee. I have been a T lover since the age of 5. Been collecting for about 15 yrs. I have visited ARACHNOBOARDS for a while now. I dont know why i never joined. I should have done it a long time ago.
Its good to know that there are ppl like me out there that love these little guys as much as i do. I was known as the wierd one as a kid. Anyway its good to be part of the family.

jehitch

Arachnopeon
Started carrying Tarantulas

Name's Jim; I own a specialty pet shop called "Rainforest Station" in Grand Rapids Michigan (although we do about half our business through our online store).

I've been reading up on the board for a while, and recently made the decision to start carrying arachnids. This past weekend I was at a show with a breeder I know, and she wanted to downsize, so I bought a bunch of spiders from her. We are offering them on our online store, and I'll put a post in the ad section on the board.

Thanks.

Fidelis

Arachnopeon
Hi all, I live in Florida and am new to T keeping.

I currently have a L. parahybana, a A. paysoni, a C. elegans, and a tiny B. vagans.

My main interest is in defensive terrestrial NW species similar to the parahybana.

Thanks for letting me join :worship:

Fonjo

Arachnopeon
Hey, my name is Brandon. I am 23 and just got into the hobby. I own three T's now.

neva1991

Arachnopeon
i am a newbie

hey guys my name is geneva. i am 17 years old. i have a boyfriend who is on here. his name is joe crowder. we have been dating now for 8 months. i live with him and his family. we have a lot of pets. i think Ts are beautiful!!

IronSheik

Arachnopeon
Hey yall. looking to get my first T. Been into them for the past 20 some-odd years, just never had a real chance to keep em. But all that is about to change!

crabbygirl

Arachnopeon
Hey ya'll! Brand new to anything that would even make me want to be apart of these boards! Actually, truth be told, I haven't even brought the little guys home! I'm (about to be) the owner of several Halloween Crabs (or whatever nick-name you use). Gonna name one of them Bentley (after Dierks Bentley), but not sure about the others. Will post their names and pics later (after I get them, of course!)

Katie
Crabbygirl

mferrufino82

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone

Hi everyone. My name is Mauro and i am from New york City. I just started my collection of T's and i have started with a Parahybana and a Murinus (Orange baboon). I hope that this site is knowledgeable and friendly. I will come hear for life. I thank you all and happy hunting Thanks

Scylla

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi Mauro

Glad to see you made it here. You'll like it. There's a lot to learn, great pictures, and people. Welcome!

winter_in_tears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello, my name is Dan. I am originally from Russia and currently live in NJ. I have two p. imperator , male and female.

I have been using this site this whole year. I love this place!

pinktoe53088

Arachnopeon
hi my names jeff i live close to baltiomore md ive had a couple of tarantulas right now i have a pinktoe, cobalt, and a togo starbust i used to have another pinktoe a hatian brown and a rose hair