alupihan

Arachnopeon
new in the boards

hello, just wanted to say hi to everyone! im here to learn about inverts. :D

sirandyofgecko

Arachnopeon
Hello!

Hey Folks

I joined arachnoboards a couple of years ago whilst at uni, but didn't post. I've recently returned and now have a much larger collection to boot!

So hello! I'm an English secondary school biology teacher (that's 11-18 year olds for those who talk in 'grades') and I keep a number of herps and inverts. My inverts include B. smithii, B. albopilosum, L. parahybana and 2 G. rosea I also have a number of different fruit beetles, giant millipedes, giant cockroaches, black beauty sticks, Maclays spectres and a mantid.

I also have a couple more T's arriving tomorrow namely P. regalis, Cyclosternum fasciatum and Pterinochilus murinus.

Now to find the gallery!

Cheers

Andy

R0NST3R

Arachnopeon
Hey My names is Ron, 24 from Grimsby, England..Fairly new to spiders but I dived in at the deep end at went and spent a little on spiders.... My collection consists of..

1 Juvie - Grammostola rosea
1 Juvie - Brachypelma Albopilsum
1 Juvie - Poecilotheria Regalis
1 Juvie - Poecilotheria Striata
1 Juvie - Psalmopoeus Cambridgei
2 Sling - Lasiodora Parahybana
10 Sling - Ptreinochilus Sp.
1 Adult 1 Juvie - Haplopelma Lividum

victor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my introduction

hello everyone my name is victor and i currently have no inverts simply because my parents wont let me i hope to be getting a scorpion soon :razz: but until then all im allowed to have are fish geckos and my two tiger salamanders along with my whites tree frog!!!!!!{D

jvelasco89

Arachnopeon
I'm Jared!

hello everyone, my name is jared, i'm new to this site, wanting to learn lots more about my tarantulas and look forward to meeting all kinds of knowledgeable people on here, and making new friends

please take a minute to view my profile and see all of my exciting pets

-Jared

Gordy

Arachnopeon
Hey, I'm Gordon. Always been scared of spiders til I got gifted a (female?)Chilean Rose?? Tarantula..I fell in love with her. <My other inverts are in my reef tank. >
I am totalley new to Tarantulas and need to learn the basic care ...Light,food,humidity,substrate, etc...
Oh, also,I tend to ramble.

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi, welcome to AB. You will find alot of very helpful people here so enjoy the addiction!!!

Pinklizard

Arachnopeon
Ok I'm new and I've never posted on a chat board before. I know sad for the internet revolution. But hey I just started playing computer games for the first time this year, and I'm just now learning how to care for a tarantula, as in one month I acquired 3. So I'm thinking this is a good place for me to learn some valuable info on raising these interesting little critters....{D

Bullter

Arachnopeon
Hello!
My name's Artur. I'm 35. i'm from Poland. I'm new of this forum and my passions are spiders, scolopendra and mantis. In my house I have many another speciment :)

Greeting

NeVeN

Arachnopeon
Hello all weird tarantula lovers! :p :)

I'm Nicholas, and am from Greece. I have a few tarantulas, and started with this habbit on early of 2003. Im hoping to rely on your experience and knowledge on how to keep my T's more happy and healthy.

Looking forward to chat away for our common beloved pets.

:)

GuiltyByDesign

Arachnopeon
OK, here we go... *deep breath*

My name is Khrystyan and I'm an ex-pat living in Brazil. To be truthful, I'm very phobic of most spiders, but seem to be having no problems with tarantulas and the like. Not so much with the regular house spiders, those still terrify me. I don't know why Ts are different, perhaps because they are fuzzy looking? :confused: All I know is that I really like looking at them and reading about them, possibly enough to get one sometime in the future.

Currently, my girlfriend and I have 8 cats, 3 birds and some fish. Previously in the States, I had many reptilian friends, including a 17 foot long Reticulated python named "Shere".

That's about it. Hopefully one day you will see me making posts about a T I own. Until then, I'll be asking questions and getting as much info as I can about these beautiful creatures.

runnergirl

Arachnopeon
Hi! I am a veterinarian who likes exotics and a single divorced mom to a 4 yr old son. I've been thinking about getting a tarantula but wanted to research it first to avoid as many mistakes as possible. I'm planning on getting a G. aureostriatum. I ordered a few books over the weekend, and I'm thinking about how to cat-proof the enclosure (thinking 20 gal long aquarium on the floor with a sturdy screen lid - it keeps the gerbils safe...).

yheboy

Arachnopeon
yheboy here, from makati philippines. got few bunches of T's n scorps in my place..

looking forward to collect additional specie of different kinds of inverts..

:clap:

drugscrub

Arachnopeon
hello all

hello,arachnojunkies im Greg.long time herper (mostly pythons)the idea of scorps & t's as captives never struck my interest and about six months ago i was 'bitten by the bug'(in both senses of the word)and started reading up and collecting scorps and T's.I started out with some "hot scorps"(after much species research of course) only to ensure i treat arachnids as a whole with the utmost respect that they deserve.

Tasey

Arachnopeon
'ello all,
My name's Jessie.. I live in Hellertown, PA and have the most awesome job of... well, I get paid to conduct tours of caves and drink hot chocolate. I'm 17 years young, and love my 9 tarantulas to death :)

dannax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh my, I'm Danny.. I live in North Texas. I like T's and I've lurked the board for a couple weeks now. Yes, I know all about every single one of you. No, just kidding. :D

Hello....

varucu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello everyone,

I'm Chris and i've recently been bitten by this worderful hobby. I've beent reading the board for quite some time now and decided to signup. Thanks for being so involved here, I learned quite a bit from you guys. Keep it up.

All the best.

P.S.: here's one of my little loves :D Enjoy

dalitan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hi every one...

greetings...i am new here...im BITES.....hehehe im from philippines...and i own 2 T's......as you can see in my avatar, thats my sub-adult lasiodora parahybana...her name is Ophelia...i also have a smithi....about 3" and now on her pre moult stage....her name is Mina....nice meeting you guys...in looking forward to learn a lot of things from you....