Introduce Yourself

A.K. Waters

Arachnopeon
Hello all, my name is Dale and I'm addicted to retics:D

I have a minor addiction to T's and scorps as well....

Watch out...I love to post pics:}

Raina

Arachnopeon
I'm new here, too!

Yeah, I'm new in this part of town. I don't actually have a tarantula yet, but I'm looking to get one soon. I'll explain all that in the appropriate section. My aunt had one when I was a kid, but I don't remember much about it except that it was beautiful and scary (to a seven-year-old). Anyway, a little about me.... I'm very happily married, but no children yet, not until he graduates college. I'm more of a cat person than anything else, but I like spiders and snakes, too. I'm a very faithful and devoted Christian, and I'm about to join my church choir. Music is my world, it makes everything more fun. And now I'm rambling.....

~~Raina

Godzirra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm a noob to erytang.

I found arachnoboards through google searching -- about 3 days ago.
I bought avicularia for my husband as a gift.

plunge

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
just today got my activation email but i joined in january
im on most of the other forums
and now here too

tarantulaterror

Arachnopeon
hello

hello i just joined the nation lol i got into ts awhile ago. i got a rosehair t which cured me of my arachnaphobia now i just bought another t which is a b.albopilosum and it came with a baby b.boehmei which i have no clue on how to house :'( they are in little photo roll containers if anyone has any ideas what i could do please i would welcome the advice from someone thats more advanced with the babys hello everyone and thank you :D

parasiteeve

Arachnopeon
Hello,

My name is Danielle and I have been in to arachnoculture for over ten years. :) I have had many different species of tarantulas everything from the docile Grammostola spatulate (Chilean Rose-haired) to the evil and beautiful Pterinochilus species (Usumbura Orange Baboon) to too many to list all. I currently have two female dwarf tarantulas that I have had for nine years. When I first bought these two they were extremely small spiderlings. The only info that I have for one of the tarantulas the Aphonopelma Cochise (Gray tarantula) comes from the Color Guide to Tarantulas of the World, by Russ Gurley. I have heard that some of the scientific names are wrong in that book, so I'm not sure that is the correct name for my spider. The other dwarf is a Timesiphates SP.? (Uruguay Dwarf) I cannot find any info on that tarantula at all. Does anyone have any info on these two dwarf species?:confused:

I was introduced to arachnobords from a breeder that I met at a reptile show, who I bought a very interesting and adorable Grammostola Aureostriata (Chaco golden knee) spiderling from.

bigdog999

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi, my name is Ken. I live in Massachusetts and I have mostly reptiles. I have owned a Tarantula for several years, mostly to overcome my fear of spiders. I mostly post on reptile boards, but came here to learn more about my Rose Hair.

shellallard

Arachnopeon
Hi there.I am Michelle (Shell) From Hampshire UK.
I am 21 And I first started this hobby a little over 18 months ago now.I had a G Rosea and then another and another.Sadly two passed away within 2 weeks of purchasing them from the pet store.They were riddles with mites apparently FROM when I bought them!!I now have a large feisty G rosea,A cutie pie cuddly G rosea An OBT,B Vagans,nhandu black and white birdeater and another 2 tiny G rosea slings.
Loving it! :)
I have read and read about my tarantulas and always learning new things everyday about them.
Shell

blavod

Arachnopeon
Hey

Hi all. Just joined up so thought id say hi. Im quite new to keeping arachnids and have recently acquired an adult emperor scorpion and a 2yr old mexican red knee spider.Ive already found lots of very helpful information on the forum but still have many questions which i will be posting, cheers.

snakemaster1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello from BC. Canada

Hi there i am from BC. canada i keep mostly snakes but you never know what else could be cool.

nyckat

Arachnopeon
Hi all

My name is KAt, and I have been looking into a Brachypelma angustum or Guatemalan Redrump whatever you prefer to call them..but as always I have to do some background work first, I don't believe in keeping anything I dont know about, for their safty and comfort. I currently live with 2 cats, 5 aquariums , a vieled chameleon, a chinese water dragon and a bearded dragon.
Living in the city doesn't work for larger animals! We have had a weeper capuchin monkey (rescue) dogs cats snakes lizards birds..I miss having the space to have a zoo..BUT also the older I get the less time I really want to spend with upkeep..so thats why I am here..

RedEarthExotics

Arachnopeon
My name is Cameron. I have just recently started keeping tarantulas. It seems just as addictive as pythons. I currently keep and breed a variety of pythons and plan on doing the same with tarantulas. I figured the best way to learn about tarantulas is to talk to other people keeping them so I decided to join this forum. Can't wait to start!

Findtarantula

Arachnopeon
Hi, all.

May name is Olavo, live in São Paulo city - Brazil.
I owning my first one (two at realy) V. sorocabae last week and i'm newer with T.
I have been reading lots information here and learned a lot! thanks a lot for all!

FuzzOctave

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Heya!

Just joined. I've had numerous A. chalcodes as a kid, growing up in AZ. I used to catch them all of the time.

I just got back into keeping T's about 2 years ago and I now am on the cusp of a habit. I wouldn't be surprised if my collection just keeps on growing. I do have to be careful not to acquire some of the more aggressive and or speedy sp. as I have a child in the house, who has also shown interest in having a T of his own. My spouse isn't too fond of my fuzzy ones either. But, who can resist having a Poki or a T. blondi?

Cheers!

summer.roxanne

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone, My name is Summer i'm from PA. I have a small collection of T's, if you check out my profile you will see a list of them.

brunoboy

Arachnopeon
Hello!

I just came across this cool site and have been absorbing all I can. I currently have a female rose hair and adore her. I also have a bearded dragon, two corn snakes, four rabbits, two cats, a dog and a mule. {D

I'll be back!

hentzi 222

Arachnopeon
new to the board

hello everyone!!
the names kevin and i have been into spiders my whole life. i got my first t. when i was seven, it was a pink zebra beauty (Eupalaestrus campestratus). i have had over twenty different species of t. i'm pumped to be a member of this website...
thanks

Drexxie

Arachnopeon
Hey gang,
I'm Chris. I play a little guitar, and work at a computer store. I haven't been collecting T's for too long, my first was a A. avicularia. Now I'm working on my 6th Tarantula.