Introduce Yourself

funnybeardy

Arachnopeon
hya all , im jim from leeds england .
im kinda new to t's but ive had inverts on & off for about 20 yrs now.
i currently have over 40 t's mostly brachys.
i also have many other inverts

D-back

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi, I'm from Slovakia (but I have Hungarian nationality-so you can send me PM's in hungarian if you want:) ).....I study at a medical school--I have one more year until my graduation... And something about T's:) --I started to keep tarantulas in February so I'm not very experienced yet...
Best.

Jackson

Arachnopeon
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this site :) I'm 23 & Female , married with a son age 2 !
This seems like an interesting forum, so I figrued I would try it out!

I'm very much into reptiles, insects & arachnids , I am looking into getting a new pet soon, so I wanted to learn as much as I can before making my decision!

Thanks & Nice to meet you all!

GaryCrimson

Arachnopeon
Whats up everybody? I'm Gary and I'm from Ireland. Got a Chilean Rose last week for my b-day (Turned 21 I feel so old!!) and I want to learn as much as I can about it so what better way than to listen to the experts!! I hope to get around to knowing you all and sharing my experiences with lil Jeff

devilBoy__86

Arachnopeon
Hey my names Mike, I'm 18 and I live in Utah, I have no idea how this site works and would love some help from anyone who knows more than I do, I'm looking into getting a "pede" as everyone seems to call them, and definitely need advice on how to go about it

ZaccaV

Arachnopeon
Hi all, I'm Zac, 28, from lovely Bradford in the UK. I'm very new to the T keeping got my first only yesterday and beaut little Avic avic. Looking forward to learning more on the joys of having Tarantulas!

h. livingood

Arachnopeon
Good Opener

Hello,
My name is Ian. I live in Nashville, TN. I'm a 22 year old, undergraduate music business major and an extremely avid T collector. I only have 3 T's at the moment, but with much deliberation I would like to become a breeder. I really only have one local place to purchase T's, so any other options would be greatly appreciated. I currently own a 4'' F (h.lividum)Cobalt Blue, 2.5'' Unsexed (cyclosternum fasciatum)Costa Rican Tiger Rump, and a 1'' Unsexed (gramastola rosea)Chilean Rose Hair. I am currently looking for any ideas on how to house my T's all together (but in their own set ups of course) so that I can better regulate the temperatures in their set ups. Any ideas...please get them to me.
It's Good To See Enthusiasts Like Myself All In One Place
ARACHNOBOARDS Seems Peachy!

Michael DK

Arachnopeon
All the way from Denmark....

Hi!
First of all, great forum! I might just spend my summerholiday right here on Arachnoboards

Well, time to throw the dices....

My name is Michael and i'm from Denmark.

louise

Arachnopeon
hi. i am louise and i have had snakes for 5 years. yesterday i got my first tarantula from reptscue. she sent it to me to help me get over my fear of spiders. she sent me a baby rosehair. i joined this site cause i know i will have a lot of questions and i will be reading up on them a lot.

i named her 'lily long legs' and she ate a cricket right away. here is a pic of her eating her first cricket. sorry it is through the plastic cause i did not want to disturb her.

LaArana

Arachnopeon
Greetings, guys and ghouls.

I'm a 25 yr old Latino(for the most part) bloke residing in Texas. I've owned a pink-toe for about a week now. Predatory animals have always stricken fancy within me, and spiders def fit that bill, yeah. I hope to assimilate quality info chunks from this site! My collection of eight-legged friends will definitely expand in the days to come. : ) ... carry on.

Kamikaze

@baboonmanila
Old Timer
Hello,
My name is Junji and I'm a newbie from the Philippines. For a start, I recently bought four ladies, they are: Brachypelma emilia, Avicularia avicularia, Acanthoscurria geniculata and a Nhandu chromatus.

I am very new to the hobby and am excited to interact with other members.
I have been a member here for more than a month now and this is my first post. Just wanna say hello to all of you.
Have a good week everyone

Kind regards,
Junji

gecko_keeper/KBfauna

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm a newbie too!

My name is Rob and I joined AB a couple of months ago. I am a reptile lover and have been keeping and breeding them for about 15 yrs. My 13 yr old son has become fascinated with T's, so I bought him a G. Rosea and now I'm hooked. We currently have 8 and soon to be more. :D

inneshealy

Arachnopeon
Hey guys I'm from South Africa. I love spiders still building on my Tarantula collection though. Got a long way to go still so far I have the following :

1.1.3 brachypelma vagans (mexican red rump)
0.1.2 brachypelma smithi (mexican red knee)
0.1.2 brachypelma albiceps (golden red rumps)
0.0.1 brachypelma emilia (mexican red leg)
0.0.2 brachypelma klaasi (mexican pink)
1.1.0 brachypelma boehmei (mexican fire leg)
1.1.2 brachypelma albopilosa (cury hair)

1.1.6 lasiodora parahybana (brazilian salmon pink)
0.0.2 lasiodora klugi (bahai scarlet)
0.0.2 lasiodora difficilis (brazilian fire red)

0.0.6 euathlus sp. (chile flame)

0.0.2 Phormictopus cancerides (Haitian Brown/Blue)

0.0.4 Psalmopoeus irminia (Venezuelan Suntiger)
0.0.6 Psalmopoeus cambridgei (Trinidad Chevron)
1.1.2 Grammastola rosea RCF (Chilean Rose)
0.1.1 Acanthoscurria geniculata (Giant White Knee Bird Eater)

0.0.2 Nhandu chromatus (Brazil Red & White)

0.0.4 Avicularia spec. Peru "Amazon Purple"
0.0.4 Avicularia spec. Brazil "Amazon Purple"
0.1.5 Avicularia versicolor (Antilles Pink Toe)

0.1.3 Poecilotheria regalis (Indian Ornamental)
0.0.2 Citharischius crawshayi (King Baboon)

LaArana

Arachnopeon
Hey guys I'm from South Africa. I love spiders still building on my Tarantula collection though. Got a long way to go still so far I have the following :

1.1.3 brachypelma vagans (mexican red rump)
0.1.2 brachypelma smithi (mexican red knee)
0.1.2 brachypelma albiceps (golden red rumps)
0.0.1 brachypelma emilia (mexican red leg)
0.0.2 brachypelma klaasi (mexican pink)
1.1.0 brachypelma boehmei (mexican fire leg)
1.1.2 brachypelma albopilosa (cury hair)

1.1.6 lasiodora parahybana (brazilian salmon pink)
0.0.2 lasiodora klugi (bahai scarlet)
0.0.2 lasiodora difficilis (brazilian fire red)

0.0.6 euathlus sp. (chile flame)

0.0.2 Phormictopus cancerides (Haitian Brown/Blue)

0.0.4 Psalmopoeus irminia (Venezuelan Suntiger)
0.0.6 Psalmopoeus cambridgei (Trinidad Chevron)
1.1.2 Grammastola rosea RCF (Chilean Rose)
0.1.1 Acanthoscurria geniculata (Giant White Knee Bird Eater)

0.0.2 Nhandu chromatus (Brazil Red & White)

0.0.4 Avicularia spec. Peru "Amazon Purple"
0.0.4 Avicularia spec. Brazil "Amazon Purple"
0.1.5 Avicularia versicolor (Antilles Pink Toe)

0.1.3 Poecilotheria regalis (Indian Ornamental)
0.0.2 Citharischius crawshayi (King Baboon)
That list is certainly an inspiring list. I hope to reach these numbers of variety one day. Anyways, I'm fresh since yesterday, but welcome to the board. :)

stephen burton

Arachnopeon
Hi All

My name is Steve from South Africa. I am a relative newby to T's and have two at the moment, a B. vagans and a G. rosea. Hope to learn a lot from all of you.

inneshealy

Arachnopeon
That list is certainly an inspiring list. I hope to reach these numbers of variety one day. Anyways, I'm fresh since yesterday, but welcome to the board. :)

Cool thanks man! I've managed to purchase some more since yesterday :D

Added to the list now is
0.0.1 Tapinauchenius purpureus (Purple TreeSpider)
0.0.1 Tapinauchenius gigas (Orange TreeSpider)
0.0.2 Pterinochilus murinus RCF (Usumbara Starburst)
0.0.1 Cyriopagopus spec. "Blue" (Singapore Blue)
0.1.0 Aphonopelma henzti
0.0.1 Pamphobeteus spec. "Ecuador II"
0.0.1 Psalmopeus cambridgei (Trinidad Chevron) {D {D {D

kirkbross

Arachnopeon
Arachnewbe

Grettings -- I'm not sure this is the right place, or even forum, but I couldn't find any general discussion area where I might post something like:

I found about a dozen tiny baby spiderlings in my car this morning that were extremely pale, creamy yellow (smooth and uniform); minuscule -- about the size of a tiny gnat; obviously recently-hatched and all in the same general area.

I tried to find an egg hatching area, but couldn't. I love spiders -- used to catch black widows as a kid -- but I hate the idea of a hidden nest somewhere in my car, growing. One of them crawled across my girlfriend's face while we were driving. I just saw a documentary on Black Widows last night too, so it's ironic, but I don't think they were baby widows.

I live in Los Angeles -- any idea on a likely species?

oblivion22

Arachnopeon
Hello from sweet home Alabama!

Hey all you T lovers. Just got my first T about 6 weeks ago. I have since expanded my collection to ten T's. I am 28 years old, have a wonderful wife of 7 years, and 3 beautiful little girls. I hope to expand my collection, and my knowledge by using this here message board.

HerbertWest

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello

So Ive been a member of the site now for like almost a year and have yet to do an introduction cause im slow...Got a small but decent collection of t's going and try to expand as often as possible..have a few pics posted and more to come...so hello everyone...
Andrew