Introduce Yourself

leswatson

Arachnopeon
Hi all , I`m Les from England. I`ve been into Ts now for about 5 months and find forums like these a fantasic source of info and advice. I currently have
1 B/Smithi - Boris "currently molting" yippee {D
1 G/Rosa - Doris
1 Juv L/Para - Abigale
and my latest aquisition
1 adult H/Lividum - Bo :eek: :eek:

Bylo

Arachnopeon
Hi Guys and girls

I have been a member of this forum for quiet a while now and haven't made a post .

well I thought I would say hi as I am a mad collector of Scorpions and tarantulas .
I also have a online shop in Australia which wont be any good to you guys due to import export laws but feel free to have a look.

we also run the Australian invertebrate forum which you are welcome to join

any way I hope to see you around

Shop www.thegreenscorpion.com.au
Australia invertebrate forum www.thegreenscorpion.com.au/forum

cheers

Greg

elaine11

Arachnopeon
In spider therapy

Hi,

In new to spiders, in fact I'm being 'cured' of nervousness by an enthusiastic friend, who finds my horrified fascination of her collection amusing. They move, I move....(I'm getting better)

Soooo 3 months ago 'fluffy' the natal brown bird eater arrived in a test tube (yeah if it's male he's going to be really embarrassed).

Being a spiderling parent is daunting so came here to seek advice and to stop fretting....well okay fret less than once a day!

Luv8legs

Arachnopeon
Loving 8 legged friends.

Hi i'v got 5 Tarantulas, only been keeping them for around 2 years so still learning, I'v got a adult female King Baboon what a nightmare she is! A Cobalt blue, Rangoon Mustard adult female, Chiliean copper, and a golden sunburst, im thinking of getting another of these as they are good to watch and feed!

doggmann

Arachnopeon
Hi i'm L.A. from philippines. I'm a newbie in scorpions. Looking forward to be part of this community. thanks.

neondrip

Arachnopeon
Hello All

My name is Nicole I currently have a Aphonopelma seemani Costa Rican Zebra Tarantula who is brown and tan so most likely from Nicaragua.

J&MINVERTS

Arachnopeon
joined arachnoboards couple months back

My name is Joe from California..started the hobby with a Rose Hair but now I have a lot ,it's so hard not get some more...:?

Nathan Dorian

Arachnopeon
Hullo all!

I'm Nathan from Essex, South-East England and I just recently got a G. rosea/Chilean Rose youngster. C:

Skater_dude123

Arachnopeon
hey guys, im matt from illinois and im 16, tarantulas and spiders in general have been my fav animals since i was little, but have only had a pet tarantula for a month or so now. its a chilean T. and is still pretty young going into late juvenile stage.

trudatboy

Arachnopeon
hello i am David Marco. I live in maryland. i have five taranulas, two frogs, and various other pets. i really enjoy learning about these creatures and the more i search the more interesting they are.

deathknight23

Arachnopeon
First tarantula

Hi my name is Justin, i'm 17 and live in Florida. I'm thinking about getting my first tarantula.

Last edited:

Fragrancy

Arachnopeon
Hello everybody,

My name is Bart.
I'm 20 years old.
I live in Belgium. A guy recommended this board because there are a lot of "experts" on it.
I have a small problem with my rosea. It won't eat, but I've allready read that it happens often.

I own:

0.0.1 Pogona Vitticeps-> Chucky
0.0.1 Grammostola Rosea-> Frauke
0.0.1 Pandinus Cavimanus -> Bulldozer
0.0.1 Opistophthalmus Boehmi -> Digger
*.*.* Pachnoda Marginata Peregrina
*.*.* Oniscus Asellus

oside83

Arachnopeon
new to inverts

hello all, my names mike, and im a marine stationed in california. im 24 years old, and i hail from the fair friendly city of chicago [load of bull as anyone whos ever been there knows::grins::] ive been involved in the herpetocultural community for several years and have experience keeping and breeding a variety of snakes lizards and amphibians, and now im trying my hand at arachnids and their kin, so wish me luck.

Zeus9699

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi all. My name is Mark and I own and operate "Animal Magic," a licensed non-profit exotic animal rescue/educational facility in Michigan. I travel all over the country performing my "Animal Magic" shows and educating the public on exotic animals. Feel free to check out our web site at www.iwantanimalmagic.com

You can also drop me a line at iwantanimalmagic@aol.com

This is an awesome site and I can honestly say that I'm now addicted to it!

chickenism

Arachnopeon
hello everyone,

i am new, my name is Erin, and I live bit my boyfriend dave, and we recently got a new tarantula, sophie.

i joined this forum to learn more about how to care for my tarantula, and share my tarantula stories and hear others stories too!

looking forward to having input and hearing of everyone elses stories!

-erin :)

Dominatus

Arachnopeon
Howdy...

Howdy... I am Johnathon. I am 22 living in Texas trying to figure my way through that whole university/education thing :} I got my first T when I was 12 and still have it. Dunno what else to say atm, laters for now.

-Johnathon

Keith1212

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hi all!

Hi! I'm Keith 21 from Ottawa, Il. Just got into Ts within the last month. I have 2 Ts atm and two more will be here this week! Yep i'd say i'm addicted.

Xiporah

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone. I'm Xiporah. I registered because I like to be able to talk about my 8 legged fuzzies without people making this face at me ---> :eek: and possibly looking for a few friends along the way as well.

I have three T's, Milla, Weaver and Thor, which is good enough for now, I suppose, but there are several more species that I am interested in.