Introduce Yourself

Blackcloud65

Arachnopeon
Hello All,
First post. I have six T's. Recently relocated wife and kids to Spokane,
Washington. Someday I would like to see an egg sac hatch!
Brachys Rule! see ya
Tim

FZ2000

Arachnopeon
Hi, I'm Patrick, I'm an avid herper, extremely interested in the biology of Reptiles and amphibians, as well as Cepholapods and Insects. Also becoming interested in Ethnomycology, hoping to study Psychology and Psychopharmacology at OU. I'm also an avid musician and a music lover. I listen to literally everything. From Frank Zappa to Death, From Willie Nelson to Wu-Tang Clan, Ludwig van Beethoven and beyond. My collection consists of (as you can see in my sig haha) 1.0.0 Ball Python, 1.1.0 Corn Snakes, 1.1.0 Leopard Geckos, 1.0.0 Bibron's Gecko, and 0.1.0 Tokay Gecko. The Tokay is my most recent endeavor, I'm working to rehab it, as it was in very poor condition when I purchased it. Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. :cool:

microdan

Arachnopeon
Hi! Im Daniel and im new here. just call me Dan. im gonna get a tarantula on my birthday, so i need some help. i've had fish (aquariums) for the last ...errmmm...4 or 5 years. all fresh water, so if you have any freshwater fish questions, you can ask me. im 13 btw going on 14 (but dont let my age deceive you, im very knowledgeable when it comes to fish) and my birthday is May 5th, so its coming up pretty soon. as for the fish ive had, ive had siamese fighting fish, guppies, tetras of all sorts, catfish, goldfish, silver dollars, gouramies of all sorts, lots on chichlids, and that just what i can remember. im currently sticking with goldfish, not cause they're easy (the maintenance is tough, they poop alot.) but because i love em. soo thats me. im looking forward to my new chilean rose hair....

Last edited:

AlbertaBredGeck

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone
I was directed to this forum by a friend that I got some Scorps from, seems like a good place to start for some info if I need help, as well I may be looking for different Scorps to get as well.

I currently breed Leopard geckos and different Sand Boas, but have gotten into Scorps last week :) I got some Babycurus jacksoni and Centruroides gracilis. I've only had them a short while , and they are still super tiny (around 1/2" at best) but I like em already :) So you might hear from me looking for different species!

See you all around!

exotictails

Arachnopeon
Hi

Just writing to say hi. We are out of Indiana and have a few different species. Going to try and breed the blondi. lol see how that goes. Have 2 kids and a wife. That takes most of my time. Fell free to look at my ads or just drop a line and hi.

jshadowstalker

Arachnopeon
hi new to this forum but not to tarantulas.i have around 137 tarantulas and i have no plans of slowing down on my 1 to 3 tarantulas a week habit =)i hope to start breeding animals soon...mostly i have been studying them for the last 9 months trying to learn as much about them as i can.

Life Is Good

Arachnopeon
Hello Everyone :)

I've loved tarantulas since I was under 10 years of age! I also love snakes, turtles etc..
My father had a friend that had a Boa and a tarantula. I was just a little girl when I saw them and I wanted one of each of my own eversince!
I live in an apartment and have for quite some time so owning any of these pets are prohibited:(
I will however own a Mexican Red-Knee Tarantula one day as soon as I own a house. :D I do however have a very realistic artifical Mexican Red-Knee next to my computer!:8o :8o
It is very nice to meet other eight-legged luvers as yourselves.
-Trish-
:)

unitard311

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello, I am unitard311 and I love tarantulas. I have a rose hair (she's huge) and I recently aquired an Usambara (about 3 inches) and a Antilles Pinktoe Versicolor spiderling. I look forward to lots of discussions about tarantulas, and I love 311 so I will talk about them anytime too.

Gath

Arachnopeon
heya. 21 years old, in the Air Force, stationed at Tinker AFB in OK. Haven't gotten mine yet, been searching for a dealer near me but no luck, prolly will buy one off the internet.

Osmar

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wasup peoples well i dont know about all that about me stuff but i have a pink toe and a costa rican tiger rump and thats about it

missMuffet

Arachnopeon
errr uhhhmmm hello

I joined this sight because I love my creepy crawlies, I have a giant white knee'd, a rosie, and breeding pair of emperor scorpions, soon to be adding a grey baboon to my family. I live in Merritt B.C. Canada, I also have a few different kind of reptiles. Totally cool to co-exist with. oh ya, I am female, 41, and uh well ya, don't like talking about myself much. so hi.

bugster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello fellow ABers

I'm new to AB and relatively new to the hobby, but I've been into insects and arachnids for most of my life (grew up in the woods, well not literally LOL!)

Anyway, my interest in Ts has multiplied exponentially after recently returning from Thailand. I caught a couple huntsman spiders for my deadstock collection, but they were so fascinating to watch that I had to have a few more once I got home (no huntsman yet in my collection though, but about half dozen Ts).

I have Brachys, a G. rosea, P. murinus, C. fasciatum, P. irminia so far. Who knows what next? I'd love to have millipedes and scorps too!

Thanks!! Bugster

Last edited:

Spider jess

Arachnopeon
hey peoples!

hey my name is jessica! but im more commonly knowen as spider jess or spider woman! im 17 years old and i love spiders and insects! i want to be a spider biologist! im from new zealand (so no t's :( ) would love one as a pet tho...i have a spider tattoo(a hand-sized web on right shoulderblade and a thread carrys on over my shoulder and then i red-back climbing up the thread!)

im really interested in learning more about spiders and talking to people with the same interest!

MykillMyerz

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone, my name is Brooks, im in Greenville, SC originally from Charlotte, NC. Im pretty new to keeping tarantulas compared to alot of people, especially on arachnoboards. I have had all 4 of my T's for about 2 and a half years, all are female. Im glad now to be in a community where I can get information, and have a common interest among people. Peace and chicken grease.
ps. 1 Avicularia avicularia (Elvira)
1 Grammastola rosea (Boris)
1 Brachypelma smithi (Inferno)
1 Ephebopus uatuman (Bela)

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
good shipment

Hey all,
I just wanted to say I recently received a shipment of M.giganteus and H. carolinensis from tarantulaspiders. They were very well shipped and looked great,real phatties.
I am new to this forum and trying to find my way around but ill get used to it. I have a small collection of arachnids,(mostly Florida natives), reptiles (alligator,red ratsnakes, yellow ratsnakes gaters,Tokay,turtles, lesser siren, frogs) and other bugs that I use in presentations at schools,libraries and other events. I used to have 73 species of tarantulas but I had to thin them out cause I had offspring but I am building my collection back now that I'm divorced. I live in Florida with my girlfriend and have a great dane and a Pug/Chi hua hua.
crpy

Last edited:

gbbgirl

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey

Hello,
My name is Baylee and I'm converting from a reptile girl to a t' girl. I got onto this website b/c I needed to find an adult female GBB b/c my male just matured, and I thought he'd like a girlfriend (hopefully not a homicidal one). I traded my tegu and boa for a GBB, curly hair and Texas brown and haven't looked back. I'm using the site for breeding advice, and hopefully I'll get to market my slings here.

norwalknicole

Arachnopeon
Bug Lover~Flight of the Attack Bumble Bee's

Ok I do not have any "spiders" per say except the ones living in my 100 plus year old home~:rolleyes: but I don't bother them and the kept the other pests at bay~except the little greenish yellow monsters that are human eaters, they get the boot outside. I've always had a strange fasination with bugs since I was a babe, now I'm a grown chick and my girlfriends can't figure out why?? I save them non stop, I've rescued millions and had some really great encounters with saving them~Anyways to get to my reason for joining today is I'm trying to get advice on the "Bumble" situation on my porch & surrounding area~They have posts everywhere around my yard, standing guard ready to attack anything that moves, the fat, furry and quite "in your face" bumble bees~they chase me and any other moving thing and it's getting quite annoying~especially to my pizza delivery people~lol. I need help fast~I'm sick of being chased and frankly harrassed by these very threating pest!! I used to love watching them, i've even saved a stranded out in the cold~one & drownding ones, now I can't get them to stop watching me:wall: I've been reading eveyrthing I can but lots of blogs conflict each other so I hope I'm in the best place now:? The yellow dotted forehead ones~males? are the Chasers~not sure if they are carpenter though, since they fly under my porch, can't see what they are doing(digging in the dirt, or eating my porch away)~or if they sting or not I read female don't, males do, but then carpenter ones can't sting~needless to say I'm very confused and need help fast~afraid to leave my house:eek:
And its to nice of a day to "bee" bugged and bothered by bumbles~lol:}