Introduce Yourself

drasar

Arachnopeon
First Rose soon

Hello, I'm Jim...a Schoolteacher in Jacksboro TX and am just about to get my First Tarantula{D ..a Female Chilian Rose..figured I start out as simple and easy as possible and then gradually move up from there...Dreams of a Pinktoe colony someday:D and this looked like a really cool place to go seek advice and simularminded people. Also the gallery here is awesome..loved it.:cool

Last edited:

sanat

Arachnopeon
INtroduction

Hello every body:
I am sanat from Nepal. I am interested in Scorpions and survey of New areas
of scorpions and breeding.
I am just learning and hvae lot of trouble handling the archanoboard.
But I am trying my best.
Hope some of my friends will gradually teach me to handle and post into this forum.
I am just learning.
Sanat

sanat

Arachnopeon
Hello-Scorpion breeding experiences/ venom collections.

Hello friends:
I am interested to know more on the scorpion venom milking aspects and volume of venom per milking if any body has this informatins, please contact me directly or please leave a message so that i can contact directly.
Sanat:) :)

Last edited:

twinbeast

Arachnopeon
Hi,i'm Karine,from Quebec city(Canada),i'm here to read and learn more about tarantulas ,scorpions and snakes...;)

Alan2

Arachnopeon
hi new to the forum my names Alan as you might have guessed i like in scotland in the uk im prety new to Ts but been keeping other exotics for years

thats prety much it i dont ave ant ts atm but got some coming this Thursday {D
2 Brachypelma .smithi,
2 Grammostola rosea
1 Cyclosternum fasciatum

Alan

Birdspidergirl

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone,
My name is Missy and I am new to this board. Right now I have 1 Tarantula abut am getting 3 more in 2 days(Hooray!!!) I am a Tarantula girl and love them. I am addicted to them all of the sudden. {D

Skater_dude123

Arachnopeon
hey guys.my names matt im new here and i have a chilean rose juvenile, 4-5 inch goliath birdeater, and a bolivion pink salmon sling. ive had the chilean rose for a month or so now and got the goliath and the salmon sling today at a reptile swap.

Labille

Arachnopeon
Greetings All!!!

Hey Everyone,

I am new to the arachnophile world and wanted to say hello. My first specimen is a beatiful Chilean rose. Her name's Eileen.

rudedude

Arachnopeon
whats up peps

im rudy from cali. just got addicted to tarantulas like everyone in here.. i have a rose hair and a king baboon at the moment.. more coming this week.. hopefully ill find some good people to buy from in san diego... if anyone know some local sd people.. let me know

Synthesis

Arachnopeon
greetings

Hi everyone. I stay on a farm in South Africa and have recently expressed a great interest in the 8 legged species since discovering photography. I am amazed to see all the wonderful species around me so would like to share them with you and hopefully start learning more about them by being here.

Milamber

Arachnopeon
Hello =D

Hi, everyone.

My name is Rachel, and I live right outside of Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm ordering my first T today... A. versicolor. I'm really excited, and have spent the past week accumulating too many cages, substrates, cage decorations, etc, all while knowing they're going to sit in the closet until my T grows into them. hehe I'm also going to start building my first cage today, so wish me luck!

Thanks for the awesome forum and wealth of information. I'm looking forward to learning more here and maybe one day having some of my own input, as well =D

WitchyGirl

Arachnopeon
Been on for a while...still haven't made an intro....

Well, I'm Ashley, my friends usually call me Witchy (hence the sn ;))

I've been in theater for as long as I can remember. I sing, I dance, and I act. I'm planning on going to an arts based school, and getting my BFA soon. (bachelors fine arts) I have an audition with the American Musical and Dramatic Academy set up the 20th of this month I'm extremely excited, and twice as nervous. Bad thing is, I had to go into see my Dr late last month because I was getting vary sick again, and within the week, I was sent to the hospital to have an emergency tonsillectomy. So, I'm hoping to heal in time to get in a good audition!

I'm a Pagan mama. But, I won't bug you about what you think if you don't bug me about what I think. ;)

I just recently got into Tarantulas. I rescued my girl from an abusive environment, and got "the bug" pretty badly.

My Rosie just dies this week. </3 She didn't make it through the molt. I'm soon to get a few more T's from a friend though. So I won't be sad anymore.

I tend to be pretty strait forword, and aggressive...so sorry in advance if I offend anyone in my AB adventures. ;)

Debswebs05

Arachnopeon
Deby Here

Hi. I'm old in comparison to some of you, but I love my 8 legged babies. I live in Oregon, and have access to some AWESOME dealers (you know who you are!) and on this board, LOTS of information. My husband did not share my love for these incredible creatures, but he supported my love for them. I recently lost by husband, my best friend, but I'm sure he's watching over me. I appreciate all the help I get from this board.

Mikey71_DK

Arachnopeon
Honey, i'm home

Hello all

Got my first T just a few month ago. Now i'm up to 6 T's.

It's often the first thing i'll do in the morning. Check up on the spiders.
See if something's happen during the night.

I'm 36 and i got together with the girlfriend because of T's. Long story.

Nice to have someone to share with.

sydward

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hello

hi my name is nikki...from indiana...looking for breeders of those cute eight legged critters.....or just anyone with some.

richingram

Arachnopeon
im new

hello to you all :) :) :) :)

my name is richard, i live in the southwest of england in a county called somerset. have been looking at this website for afew days and found the information and advice fantastic it caters for the expert and amature alike.
hope i can learn from the expert forums and maybe add a little :) :)

now this bits over i feel fine im not mad honest {D {D {D

misfit762

Arachnopeon
Hello!

I'm new to this hobby and so far I love it! I'm a paratrooper in the U.S.Army stationed at Fort Bragg, NC and my girlfriend just got our 1st tarantula, a Chilean Rose name Babe Ruth. We love him and are looking forward to getting a couple more.

joks

Arachnopeon
Hi guys,

My name is joks, i'm 22 from manila philippines. i've been browsing this site for a long time before I finally decided to register..

I do keep scorpions as pets and planning to have some T's soon.

I love this website because i've learned a lot about my pets

Medicinewolf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Another newbie

I'm a newcomer to tarantulas, and am getting ready to bring home my first one soon. I'm going to be looking for a Grammastola aureostriata, something fair sized, female, and friendly. I hope to add a B.smithi sling this summer as well. I'm 56 years old and live about 30 miles from Jackson Hole, Wyoming (not good T. weather here...).

I'm having fun reading the threads, reading my tarantula books, and diving headfirst into a whole new world!

Thank you all for your great information, and wonderful photos!

---Susan