Enclosure/Terrarium Pictures

MicahHall

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
All purpose room for T's and seedlings for my future garden. The Exo's were on super sale.. prices ranged from 30 for the two smaller to 40 for the middle sized. I plan on going back tomorrow to grab them rest of them so I can get this room finished and all my babies rehoused. Room is a heated mudroom/sunroom. It is where I spend most of my time either gardening or just parking in a chair and reading, so its the perfect spot to put my babies. As the spring slowly heats into summer, I plan on adding rolling blinds to help keep out direct sun .. not that we really get much. Sorry the picture isnt clearer!!

Potemkin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
10 gallon breeding tank for Psalmopoeus Cambridgei, tell me what you think.

First picture, of the entrance

Second, so you guys can see the hide.

And lastly, do you know how I respond when someone asks me which tarantula is mine?

It says One Bad Motha on it... Look closely at the bottom left corner.

Last edited:

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Potemkin said:
10 gallon breeding tank for Psalmopoeus Cambridgei, tell me what you think.

Because it says One Bad Motha on it... Look closely at the bottom left corner.
i highly approve of the "one bad motha" sign.

the tank is nice too :)

Nate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Arboreal setup for a Avicularia avicularia.

Obligated burrower setup for a Grammostola rosea.

*edit More obligated burrower setup pictures added per request.

Last edited:

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ciao

There is my terrariums for theraphosid spiders:
A. geniculata

H. hainanum

A. semanni

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The last edition for today :)

P. murinus TCF

P. murinus RCF

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Stromatopelma calceatum sling environment

Heteroscodra maculata
sling environment

Poecilotheria ornata sling-juvenile environment

DHunter

Arachnopeon
My A. Avic's set-up. Not bad for a noob I hope.

Anyway, he seems to like it. Never uses the log hide I put in there and doesn't web, but loves the grapevine wood jungle gym. There's also a wide, shallow coffee can lid which I keep filled with water to keep the humidity up.

On a side note, I got to see some of the personality of the little guy tonight.
I put him in a small critter keeper while replacing the eco-earth in the bottom of his tank. When finished I let him crawl onto my arm and he found a spot where he felt comfortable & just hung out there for a while as I sat on the floor.

After a while he wandered around onto my back & my better half herded him onto her hand to bring him back around so we could keep an eye on him. Well he didn't like that and jumped to the carpet when her hand was about 6 inches off the floor. The funny thing was that I just set my hand down about a foot away and he came running back to me & settled down once back on my hand.

After that I slowly got up & put my hand on the top of his tank & he just calmly strolled back in. Also seems it didn't take long for him to realize I put a cricket in there for him & he's busily eating dinner now.

bananaman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
excellent setup... and yeah... those little funny guys have personalities all their own... have you thought about turning the tank on its side? im sure the avic would appreciate the height much more than the width as you probably already know... cheers man

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
becca,,great idea with those containers,:worship: but i think mine look a lil bit prettier.{D

Ant4755

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
2 A. versi slings and 1 A. avic

P. ornata

B. boehmei

from left to right B. emilia, B. smithi, B. vagans, B. boehmei