Enclosure/Terrarium Pictures

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ant4755 - Where did you get the container that's labeled Pancho? I'd love to have some of those!

Ant4755

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
KJE said:
Ant4755 - Where did you get the container that's labeled Pancho? I'd love to have some of those!
haha funny you ask I work at a grocery store and they just got those in. The name of the company is SNAPWARE. They have a website http://www.snapware.com/. They have some really neat containers and they are "clear" which is the best part. Also they come with a five year warrenty against staining and other stuff. Hope that helped. It's less expensive to buy some where other than there site.
p.s. mine are 8 cups size
Anthony

Last edited:

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
redknee_freak said:
sure would love to find those enclosures
where would I find them

awesome looking
arts and craft stores.i got these at michaels.

Bedlam

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm assuming you had to drill the holes yourself.
Did that get messy? Or do they drill pretty well?

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
it was ok as long as i took my time and let the drill bit do most of the work.patiance made it happen.

Ronj

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very Nice! Can you step back and take a picture of the entire wall? Looks as if you might have a few there.

Poeci

Arachnopeon
not at the moment, it's not ready yet and there is als a little bit "chaos" at the moment ;) cause I'll get new spiders soon. I think after that I can post a new picture.

Best regards

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
home of "schmoo," the a. avic.

poor girl got the noisy chinchillas neighbors. :(

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
redknee_freak said:
now that is one awesome enclosure
thanks. but unfortunately schmoo doesn't agree... she refuses to drink from either water dish, refuses to eat, and refuses to leave her hide log. :(

still haven't figured out her issue yet...

nick1218

Arachnopeon
10 gal tank. Coconut fiber substate. Parts from an Aurora Godzilla model kit, and a fun photoshopped background. Have since added about 5 more inches of substrate, and removed the middle decorative piece with the train on it so there is more flat ground and room to dig around. Clarence (our Chillian Rose T) seems to enjoy it.

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nick1218 said:
10 gal tank. Coconut fiber substate. Parts from an Aurora Godzilla model kit, and a fun photoshopped background. Have since added about 5 more inches of substrate, and removed the middle decorative piece with the train on it so there is more flat ground and room to dig around. Clarence (our Chillian Rose T) seems to enjoy it.

OMG THAT ROCKS!!! if i didn't have over 20 T's, i'd make a cage like that for every single one of them. :clap: