Do you look like a spider person???

cold blood

Staff member
Never heard of it, never heard of it, never heard of it, never heard of it, never heard of it, never heard of it, listened to one song and didn't care for it, he's good :), never listened to them.
You have never heard of the doors...or Pink Floyd? Impossible...every kid over 14 in the English speaking world has heard "Another Brick in the Wall". Here, I will enlighten you....

basin79

ArachnoGod
You have never heard of the doors...or Pink Floyd? Impossible...every kid over 14 in the English speaking world has heard "Another Brick in the Wall". Here, I will enlighten you....
Another Brick is akin to Light My Fire by The Doors. Their most famous song but absolutely no where near their best.

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Or "Wish You Were Here" which has recently been destroyed by Avenged Sevenfold. Or "Comfortably Numb" "Young Lust". Seriously, these guys revolutionized everything. I like the Beatles, but Pink Floyd was the real british invasion.

Ztesch

Arachnoknight
The whole dark side of the moon album is great. Add in magic mushrooms and your in for a good time!

basin79

ArachnoGod
Music is what I lift weights to and kill time with. I don't know if I've ever say back and listened to anything.
To be honest unless I'm in the bath or drunk I don't. Which is a shame as I love it.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Are you guys kidding me?? I can lie on my bed staring up at the ceiling whilst listening to a playlist of my favorite songs for quite some time (if I am in the mood to do so.)

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Are you guys kidding me?? I can lie on my bed staring up at the ceiling whilst listening to a playlist of my favorite songs for quite some time (if I am in the mood to do so.)
Not me. Too boring.