Do you look like a spider person???

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
I thought so.

Just curious, can you give me some examples?
Depends what you like.
Fast/technical - Cryptopsy (94 - 98 era)
Suffocation (91 - 95), Demilich - Nespithe... That's what I listen too mostly. Depends on what vocal style you like too, obviously I'd think you know about slayer, megadeth etc...
I could go on for hours talking about metal.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Depends what you like.
Suffocation (91 - 95), Demilich - Nespithe... That's what I listen too mostly. Depends on what vocal style you like too, obviously I'd think you know about slayer, megadeth etc...
Almost 25 years ago I used to listen to songs like those (still they are on my heart):

I fail to realize what freaking happened, what freaking 'changed' for end with crap like Nu Metal and whatever :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Depends what you like.
This one was legendary IMO :)

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Almost 25 years ago I used to listen to songs like those (still they are on my heart):

I fail to realize what freaking happened, what freaking 'changed' for end with crap like Nu Metal and whatever :)
To me although I'm young I honestly believe extreme metal is way over produced it's off putting, I like the sound of early metal the best.
You listen to an album like effigy of the forgotten and then the pinnacle of bedlam it just doesn't compare.

I've never listened to overkill or deathstrike I have a lot of bands to check out.

Georgia B

Arachnosquire
This is a fun thread! I look like a cute suburban soccer mom but I’m actually far too lazy to put my kids in soccer. They wanted a pet, but I’m far too lazy to have a dog. Hence the tarantulas. People are shocked to learn that.

I’d rather listen to talk radio than music any day of the week. Though lately I’ve been listening to a lot of 21 Pilots one account of the aforementioned children.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Depends what you like.
I like to hear the lyrics more or less.

JoP

Arachnosquire
I've been told I don't "look" like I'd be a spider person either. I'm a slender, feminine, average-looking law student. No tattoos or piercings (save for a few in my ears). I kind of prefer that people not suspect my fondness for arachnids outright; it makes their reaction that much better when they do connect the dots.

cold blood

Staff member
Much better. :)
Lol,now I see you just have bad taste in music:troll:...they butchered that song....I actually feel bad for the song...lol.:astonished::astonished::rofl::rofl:

To me the stuff you listen to is just noise...I don't like noise. But I still like you just fine....as a person...lol.:smug:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
To me the stuff you listen to is just noise...I don't like noise. But I still like you just fine....as a person...lol.:smug:
You mean like a profile pic off the internet. ;)

You think that's noise huh.. lol..

Not knocking you , Paul, just think CB would get a kick out of this.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Great song....first concert I ever attended. Bad company is a very under rated band.
Well it wasn't my first concert but I agree, they don't get the appreciation they deserve. They helped me with my identity crisis. I am bad company, but I am a shooting star! :astonished:

cold blood

Staff member
but I am a shooting star
That's actually my favorite song of theirs...I love songs that tell a story.

You mean like a profile pic off the internet. ;)
Clarification please.
You think that's noise huh.. lol..
I have had friends into that, so I have heard stuff like that, in small doses it isn't all that intolerable:) I'd just rather listen to Jerry or Bob most of the time....

oh, that's Garcia and Marley btw.;)

cold blood

Staff member
Well it wasn't my first concert
This was spring of 1991...and I wasn't actually there to see Bad Company, The Steve Miller Band was headlining (Damn Yankees opened, they sucked balls)...but Bad Company put on such a show, they were incredible...still one of the best outdoor concert performances I have ever heard...Steve Miller was great, too, but Bad Company brought down the house.