Do you look like a spider person???

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'm waiting for ChrisLXXlXs description. ;)
Keep dreaming. He will never tell us these things... :pigeon:
he's probably a mafia crime lord
Height: 1.82 X + or - 80/85 KG

Good body shape for an almost 40. I have a shaved head (with razor and shaving foam, lol) now, but used to have pretty long (my record was 10 years) 'straight like spaghetti' hairs.

A lot of tattoos but 'you' don't see those (no hands, fingers, neck, obviously head) and better that way since, aside a couple (a cobra, a Chinese dragon on my right arm/chest) the rest are political themed ones. Pool time is always a funny lolz moment :)

For the joy of @crone :kiss: in Autumn/Winter I look like this v

Classic style for life, the Lombardy - Venetia one.

Round face. Blue eyes. Quite a large nose with a mustache. Dresses almost exclusively in blue dungarees with a red jumper. Red hat. White gloves and brown boots.
That's Mario, my brother :troll:

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
There are lots of newer bands that are as good as the old ones: Excoriate, Venenum, Cruciamentum, Disma, Blood Incantation, Dead Congregation, Nucleus, Hooded Menace, Khthoniik Cerviiks, Funebrarum, Domains... and many others.

On topic, I look like just some random dude standing in a river waving a stick.
Yes, there is exceptions blood incantation is amazing

Pokie11

Arachnosquire
17 years old, 5'6", nerdy-looking girl from Czech republic. Long brown wavy hair with bangs, green and brown eyes. No tattoos, and I love to wear jeans and hoodies. I love rock, punk and metal. My friends told me that they are waiting for me to grow 4 more limbs. They say that it´s only a matter of time till I become one of those fluffy creatures :D

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I suppose sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

See, I definitely look like a spider person in that picture. But in the picture below I'm totally normal looking.

It's in the lipstick. All spider people wear bright lipstick. Just ask @basin79. You should see his lipstick collection. It's right next to his basket tied to a rope, and lotion.

Hi :)

Chickenfeeder100

Arachnosquire
Yall just listen to people bang disgusting notes on the guitar and listen to people cussing, you guys need piano in your life.

The gift of Chopin.

basin79

ArachnoGod

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
View attachment 256108
Trout can be beautiful...its part of the draw I suppose. Just look at this brown trout in full spawning colors.
wow that is gorgeous. Where do you go fishing? Is it Lake Michigan? We have a pier out here at our local beach on the Puget Sound. We get lots of salmon and also crabs. It is so wonderful to live near the water.

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
Yall just listen to people bang disgusting notes on the guitar and listen to people cussing, you guys need piano in your life.

The gift of Chopin.
Love it all- some of my favorite composers. I grew up playing piano and played a lot of these songs so while I enjoy it, I have some odd personal associations with classical music. I think that's why I like Tom Waits so much because he is a pianist at heart.

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
IMG_0089.JPG
Height: 1.82 X + or - 80/85 KG

Good body shape for an almost 40. I have a shaved head (with razor and shaving foam, lol) now, but used to have pretty long (my record was 10 years) 'straight like spaghetti' hairs.

A lot of tattoos but 'you' don't see those (no hands, fingers, neck, obviously head) and better that way since, aside a couple (a cobra, a Chinese dragon on my right arm/chest) the rest are political themed ones. Pool time is always a funny lolz moment :)

For the joy of @crone :kiss: in Autumn/Winter I look like this v

Classic style for life, the Lombardy - Venetia one.

That's Mario, my brother :troll:
Well I just always imagined that you looked like Furio from the Sopranos, but I guess I was wrong!

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Preferably played at 90bpm and accompanied by some dusty breaks and a Londoner rhyming about what comes into his head after a massive psychedelic binge :troll:

I do occasionally like to unwind to a spot of classical music with a cup of tea and some scones, I'm not completely uncultured, old chap :pompous: