Do you look like a spider person???

cold blood

Staff member
Not me. Too boring.
I am tryng one more pink Floyd song on you...not a popular one by any means, but one of my all time favotites....its not fast, but its upbeat and just a happy kind of song....

Saemus is another great one, but you gotts love dogs, its a song about an old hound dog, and the dog's yappin' and howlin' away in the background...I love it.

Its gonna be too slow for you, but just think of sitting on the porch with a lemonade chillin' to the max.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I am tryng one more pink Floyd song on you...not a popular one by any means, but one of my all time favotites....its not fast, but its upbeat and just a happy kind of song....

Saemus is another great one, but you gotts love dogs, its a song about an old hound dog, and the dog's yappin' and howlin' away in the background...I love it.

Its gonna be too slow for you, but just think of sitting on the porch with a lemonade chillin' to the max.
You are persistent.. ;)

Alright. I can understand the charm behind some of the songs, but it's still not something I think I can enjoy.

@grumpycow3 you disagree with what I can enjoy???

Last edited:

Leila

Arachnobaron
Wow, you really are. :D

Really, I'm not knocking your music, just saying it's not for me. Cuz you know, it sucks. (Jok)
I'm not sure you know my taste in music, tbh; although I am quite certain you'd not enjoy it, Sir 'Do you even lift??' :troll::smug::smug:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I'm not sure you know my taste in music, tbh; although I am quite certain you'd not enjoy it, Sir 'Do you even lift??' :troll::smug::smug:
You like Pink Floyd, how good can it be? :troll::troll::troll:

Really though, give me some examples then. :)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Are you guys kidding me?? I can lie on my bed staring up at the ceiling whilst listening to a playlist of my favorite songs for quite some time (if I am in the mood to do so.)
I generally listen to music whenever I go outside (to drown out everything else) or when I'm trying to go to sleep (to drown out my brain lol), that's it for the most part.

Serpyderpy

Arachnosquire
I have noticed a great number of metal fans in the community. I listen to some myself but not consistently, wouldn't call myself a metalhead or anything like that. Maybe people think tarantulas are sort of a 'metal' thing to own? I don't really know if putting heavy metal over a tarantula video really rakes in the views but hey, you do you.

I don't really know if audio enhances a feeding video. I'm not one to talk, though, I listen to all kinds of genres and types of music. I took a short video of my one and only spider tucking into a bean weevil whilst I had a longplay video of Chakan: The Forever Man on the Sega Megadrive playing in the background. Of course it made it's way into the video. Maybe if I ever get into tarantulas or bigger inverts and post feeding videos, I'll use megadrive/genesis music as my background audio.

Catch me feeding my big ol' spiders whilst Green Hill Zone plays in the background. :rofl:

tjs028

Arachnopeon
23 years old. 6'3" 280 pounds and played football in undergrad. Longish hair with a beard. Working on my masters in biology and teach human anatomy labs at the university. I think all biologist have hobbies that most would consider odd so I doubt the fact I keep tarantulas would surprise my students one bit lol.