Do you look like a spider person???

Mila

Arachnoknight
I dress and do my makeup like i go to every beyonce and ariana grande concert and that i go clubbing every weekend to EDM and house music but in reality i listen to heavy metal, collect a worrying and frankly obsessive amount of animals and spend my weekends cleaning up poop and throwing tantrums over my animals not eating

basin79

ArachnoGod
Haha and what does the great parrot keeper listen to? ;)
The Doors, The Jam, Pink Floyd, The Smiths, The Stranglers, Morrissey, Nirvana, Johnny Cash, Rolling Stones are my staples. But then there are loads of single songs I like from loads of artists. Hang Me Up To Dry by Cold War Kids is getting listened to a lot. I love 1980's love ballads. 1980's music really.

Last edited:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
The Doors, The Jam, Pink Floyd, The Smiths, The Strangers, Morrissey, Nirvana, Johnny Cash, Rolling Stones are my staples. But then there are loads of single songs I like from loads of artists. Hang Me Up To Dry by Cold War Kids is getting listened to a lot. I love 1980's love ballads. 1980's music really.
Never heard of it, never heard of it, never heard of it, never heard of it, never heard of it, never heard of it, listened to one song and didn't care for it, he's good :), never listened to them.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
That's up to your good self. Me I'm not bothered what others think about my appearance. I know I look like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle. And I'd look like this whether I kept spiders or sugar gliders.
A--a bulldog licking piss off a nettle????!!!!:wideyed: :wideyed::drunk::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@basin79 you have the funniest sayings lol!

Leila

Arachnobaron
The Doors, The Jam, Pink Floyd, The Smiths, The Strangers, Morrissey, Nirvana, Johnny Cash, Rolling Stones are my staples. But then there are loads of single songs I like from loads of artists. Hang Me Up To Dry by Cold War Kids is getting listened to a lot. I love 1980's love ballads. 1980's music really.
"We Used to Vacation" is another Fantastic song by Cold War Kids. Some of my absolute favorite songs to listen to/sing. In fact, I am about to listen to the song I just mentioned. :embarrassed:

Edit: I do not listen to metal. I am fond of a bit more melody than that genre offers. If I had to label my most typical genre, it'd be indie/post-rock/experimental-rock.

Ztesch

Arachnoknight
The Doors, The Jam, Pink Floyd, The Smiths, The Stranglers, Morrissey, Nirvana, Johnny Cash, Rolling Stones are my staples. But then there are loads of single songs I like from loads of artists. Hang Me Up To Dry by Cold War Kids is getting listened to a lot. I love 1980's love ballads. 1980's music really.
I'm a fan of all those but I would have to add Jimi Hendrix, Lynard Skynard of course Bob Marley and some Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
I'm a cronish type of woman with reddish dark brown hair with kick ass cool silver all over it and through it.
I crochet, embroider, cross stitch, practice my swordwork while sitting--and clean my gun. :shy:
EVERYBODY freaks when they find out I have Ts and stop them when they go to kill a spid in my presence... Cane gung fu.
I am like my Brachypelma albopilosum MF. Deceptively docile. To the shin. Yeah. It hurts. Leave that cute lil spid alone.
And blues is what I listen to, with AC/DC plus other rockers.

Leila

Arachnobaron
I'm a cronish type of woman with reddish dark brown hair with kick ass cool silver all over it and through it.
I crochet, embroider, cross stitch, practice my swordwork while sitting--and clean my gun. :shy:
EVERYBODY freaks when they find out I have Ts and stop them when they go to kill a spid in my presence... Cane gung fu.
I am like my Brachypelma albopilosum MF. Deceptively docile. To the shin. Yeah. It hurts. Leave that cute lil spid alone.
And blues is what I listen to, with AC/DC plus other rockers.
You are the sweetest bad*** ever! :kiss::cat: