Do you look like a spider person???

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
There ya go, Hopkins looks like a serial killer...and Chris actually is one....match made in heaven?
:rofl: It's more about Hopkins' intelligence and demeanor that does it for me than his looks, but hey. Serial killers are people too. I'll try anything once.

cold blood

Staff member
Yeah it is. Plait braids are a thing. Just probably not something a dude would come across on the daily. I believe plaiting can be used in clothing construction as well.
I stand corrected...thanks for the braiding lesson my dear;)

Ztesch

Arachnoknight
@cold blood Haha I thought you might get triggered by this. Well hey there is always next year rite? Its Trubisky and the Bears time to shine this year. You will see in a couple weeks!

Ztesch

Arachnoknight
And rap was good until they started overdoing it with the auto tune and this new nonsensical jibber jabber.

shutout2000

Arachnoknight
Without the tash I don't look like a spider person at all.

Uh, yeah dude. You don't look like the type that would enjoy any living creature.... Do you? Nice hat btw. I think I might get myself one. Pick it up at Walmart or?

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
Wow this was really fun to read. I like knowing more about the other people on here. It is like a dating profile, lol.

I am 39, more curvy than skinny. I look like Garth from Wayne's world with dark glasses, blonde hair, and I make lots of goofy faces, lol. Unlike Garth, I am female, wear makeup, like to dress in my cool t shirts, boots, and the occasional cute dress. I have a lot of tattoos but I have had them for much longer than my spiders. They are colorful and happy looking tattoos, nothing very metal. I listen to lots of different kinds of music. My faves are Tom Waits, the Ramones and the Pixies. I spend a lot of time meditating, reading, walking my dogs, and watching movies. I used to be way more punk rock and adventurous than I am now that I am nearing 40, moved to the country, and am raising a little child.
No one is very surprised that I keep Ts because I have always had a lot of hobbies. Usually people seem surprised in general because they don't know much about Ts and have not met someone who keeps them before. They usually want to know why and I say it is for work but I have way more Ts than I actually need for work. Hahaha.

I attached some pics of my dogs because I loved seeing the other pics on here! @cold blood your dog is adorable!
Radar was born blind and he is a little sweety. And then Sasha is a big burly ball of energy. They were both rescue dogs and are Rottweiler mixes.

Attachments

cold blood

Staff member
I attached some pics of my dogs because I loved seeing the other pics on here! @cold blood your dog is adorable!
Isn't she though.